The place for all things Losi.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:40 am
- What was your first real rc car?: Mugen Bulldog
This is my Jrx2 I just finished building. Its all Jrx2 Losi parts. This one took a wile to finish it. It's my tribute to the Jrx2 it''s most definitely a Shelfer. I plained to put a new clear wing & body on it before I built it an put it with all my other Shelfers to bring one again more life to collection. But I found myself sort on money so I have to let this beauty and the more I look at it the more I want to keep it. I am 48 and disabled with spinal stenosis, degenerative disk, arthritis and now kidney failure. I closed my business in 2008 an my wife is disabled with M.S. So I must let this beauty go to help make ends meet. I have many more I have built and I hope to share with this group soon in time. I hope you all injoy the Jrx2 pics as much as I did the build?
- Posts: 9260
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 am
- What was your first real rc car?: hornet
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Business Member
- Posts: 784
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:42 am
- What was your first real rc car?: losi jrxpro
- Location: Rochester MN
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests