My xxt cr

The place for all things Losi.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Lavigna

Re: My xxt cr

Post by Lavigna »

veeza wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm
lavigna wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:31 pm Looks mint. Very cool paint. I ordered myself a set of those front tires. I really like them.
Thanks Lavigna it was when i saw your builds i had to build a xxt you have some amazing builds, I have sorted another xxt graphite plus now to use as runner will keep this one for the shelf they are amazing trucks and after running my xx buggy am looking forward to getting one on track soon il post some photos soon of the new truck.
Thanks buddy. I got to run my XXT runner for the first time just a few days ago. I have never driven one. It has modern electronics, and stock settings. I just ran it in the driveway, but I was really impressed. It handled similar to my modern RC10T5M. It certainly did not feel it's age. I may try to go to Vonats this year. Seems like a great event, and a lot of fun. You interested?

Trackingz
Approved Member

Post by Trackingz »

lavigna wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:04 pm
veeza wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm
lavigna wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:31 pm Looks mint. Very cool paint. I ordered myself a set of those front tires. I really like them.
Thanks Lavigna it was when i saw your builds i had to build a xxt you have some amazing builds, I have sorted another xxt graphite plus now to use as runner will keep this one for the shelf they are amazing trucks and after running my xx buggy am looking forward to getting one on track soon il post some photos soon of the new truck.
Thanks buddy. I got to run my XXT runner for the first time just a few days ago. I have never driven one. It has modern electronics, and stock settings. I just ran it in the driveway, but I was really impressed. It handled similar to my modern RC10T5M. It certainly did not feel it's age. I may try to go to Vonats this year. Seems like a great event, and a lot of fun. You interested?
Coool i am looking forward to getting one on track, give it a run to soon. What sort of turn motor did you run? im probably going to run a 10.5t. that is really promising that it runs like a T5m as i run one too, great truck :-) Votes i googled it it near New York? is quite far as i live in the UK but ive never been to United states and is at the top of my list to go to New York. We have a couple of vintage meeting hear in the UK revival iconic meet is the biggest and should be able to run the xxt there along side my xx buggy.
Formerly known as veeza

Trackingz
Approved Member

Post by Trackingz »

Managed to find another xxt that i will use to race with :-) few photos, old school and my modern race truck think i will have to get a 22t 3.0 to replace the t5m now :-)
Formerly known as veeza