Just found my new B3 Team Car

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Turbojunkie

Just found my new B3 Team Car

Post by Turbojunkie »

First off guys this is an awesome website and the technical information I have found on here is invaluable.

While I was moving last week I stumbled across a box that had been taped shut. When I first opened the box I could not believe it but there was a brand-new RC 10 B3 team car that I had assembled back in 1998 but never even mounted electronics or a radio on it. Back in 93 I used to race a old aluminum chassis team car and had a blast doing it while in high school so I purchased this in 98 while in college for just something to build and drive around on campus for fun. Well it never exactly got finished as it was put in this box and taped shut right after I finished assembling it. Now at 38 years old I found it in mint condition in the box so I want to put some Modern electronics on it and again just take it out to have fun in the neighborhood. I went down to my local hobby store to get a crash course in modern electronics and I left with a brushless motor, speed control and a new radio. Now I'm just waiting for a few parts to arrive and I should be ready to have fun with this thing and finally get to drive it after 17 years. I forgot how much time it takes to paint a body so I quickly did this and it looks like crap. I also included some old electronics pics.

Turbojunkie

Re: Just found my new B3 Team Car

Post by Turbojunkie »

Ok apparently The pictures I tried to post did not work

RC10resto

Post by RC10resto »

pics are probably too large, see if you can re-size or link pics

limestang
Approved Member

Post by limestang »

Picture size limit is around 250K. Welcome to RC10Talk, I look forward to seeing your RC10B3.