General info, Q&A...
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:36 am
- What was your first real rc car?: Original RC10
I have a rebuilt rc10 however I am still using the original shocks rebuilt with silicone added. I've had it out on a track A couple of times recently and it gets bounced around pretty good. I'm looking to upgrade the shocks and towers. I noticed on some other posts lots of guys are running large bore B4 shocks. I also found Jesse Granat's 2016 Roadrunners Worlds Car online. It had some really neat looking towers and shocks I was trying to identify them online but had no luck. Can anyone tell me what shocks and towers he was using? I have attached some pics. Thanks for your help!
- Posts: 8977
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 am
- What was your first real rc car?: hornet
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest