New member here from Chicago area.

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Sinist3r

New member here from Chicago area.

Post by Sinist3r »

Hello all! This looks like a great community.

My name is Jim. I'm a father of 4. My son showed a little interest late last year in hobby grade rc, so I bought him his first hobby grade rc Truck last Christmas. When I was a kid, I was heavily into hobby grade rc and got out of it about 15years ago. Fast forward to now, I'm back in it with my son. I get to have fun all over again! I mainly joined here to become part of an rc10 community. I'm sure I'm not the first to dothis, but iI'm going to resurrect a vintage Rc10t. The problem is, I need to know exactly what I have, in which I will post in another thread. Plans are to make this truck competition worthy. Yes, I know that the new edge stuff is better, but this particular truck was hot stuff in my teenage years, so I like the idea of using this truck to at least get back into truck racing. i

R Cane
Approved Member

Re: New member here from Chicago area.

Post by R Cane »

Well, this is definitely the place to get lots of info.
Welcome!

Sinist3r

Re: New member here from Chicago area.

Post by Sinist3r »

It has been a while since I've visited the site. Life getting in the way, ya know? Anyhow, I wanted to update my intro thread. I'm no longer in the Chicago area, we have moved down to Hot Springs, Arkansas, big change of scenery....lol! Anyhow, I've just started tinkering again with my RC10T, now I'm on the hunt for parts to restomod it. Can anyone chime in and tell me how many posts I need to have to be able to view the for sale forums