Hello from NC!

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Erack

Hello from NC!

Post by Erack »

Just wanted to say hello and tell you a little about myself. I am 52 years old and live in Mebane, NC. I just recently got back in to RC cars. It was back in '85 when I got my first and only car till now. Back then I had a Tamiya Fox and competed in stock class races at a couple of local oval dirt tracks. Kids and life came along and I dropped out of the hobby. My grown son had an old RC10T2 and brought it over the other week and let me drive it. I had a ball. He told me he was buying a new RC10T4.2 and that I should as well. Long story short I and one of my friends each bought a new RC10T4.2 . I have also acquired a RC10B2 and am in the process of getting it running. I live on three acres in the county and we are going to build an off road track. There are no public tracks or races anymore near where I live. I don't think I want to race competitively even if there were some public tracks. I look forward to getting to know new folks and learning more about this fun hobby.
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right. -R. Hunter

TRX-1-3
Approved Member

Re: Hello from NC!

Post by TRX-1-3 »

Welcome aboard. Glad your son duped you into coming back to RC! :lol:
Hope you're doin' something fun.

Erack

Re: Hello from NC!

Post by Erack »

Thanks! And yep...it is all his fault! He was able to get me and my friend to get new cars and now it looks as if two more of my friends are going to get cars. They are over here all the time anyway, like I said I live on three acres, wooded and we have a pool. Once we get a track built it will be big fun!
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right. -R. Hunter