Hi from Arizona

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

JekyllnHyde

Hi from Arizona

Post by JekyllnHyde »

Hello my name is Chad.

Been looking for info on the RC10WC and DS for a little while. This is the only forum that goes into as much detail about the correct parts or mods for these cars. Im not looking for a hack job, I have one down below it eats parts. Initially got my car rc10wc in 1995 came with all black parts and also picked up the Dual sport conversion which has only used twice since buying it, stopped racing when I moved to the backwoods of PA some 2 years later. I havent had the car out since 1997, a buddy recently invited me to a road course at a classic car show which he attends- in other words he is trying to get more people interested, peaked my interest and having this car which still works minus 6 gritty motors caused me to replace the original black parts with current stuff so I dont feel guilty about breaking parts that can't be replaced. IMO this is the most durable RC car I've ever had, abuse dished out during racing 6 cart wheels and several roll overs not a single broken part, just a bent dog bone.

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q741/slickjenny8019/1004161044_zpsuveemayn.jpg

In other news I also do rock crawling in a custom gas Revo converted to electric outrunner.

MiniSpdRcr

Re: Hi from Arizona

Post by MiniSpdRcr »

Hey! Welcome! I am also new here. Lots of great info from what I have found.