New from upstate NY

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

LeftoverJay

New from upstate NY

Post by LeftoverJay »

I just wanted to drop in an introduce myself. I am Jay from upstate NY in the Albany area. I am 40 years old. I have not been around RC cars in about 25 years and decided it was time to get back into the hobby that I enjoyed so much as a kid. I used to race about 3 to 4 times a week on a few local carpet tracks and outdoor dirt ovals with my RC10's ,10t's and 10L's . I just picked up (2) RC10 Cadillac's similar to what I had in 1986. One is near mint assembled RTR with vintage electronics and an unpainted body. The other is one of the million mile rc10s that have seen better days and is in serious need of some TLC. I look forward to being part of the community as I learn all the new things that are out there.

Charlesmtb
Approved Member

Re: New from upstate NY

Post by Charlesmtb »

Welcome Jay,
Charles from downstate NY, Long Island. I myself are in the same boat as you. 35 years old and hot on the scent and sound of buzzing spur gears. I just fell in love with my RC10T all over again. I'm new to the forum myself and have found nothing but informative and helpful friends here. Ask away buddy, everyone is here to help

popboy905
Approved Member

Re: New from upstate NY

Post by popboy905 »

Hey Jay,
I live in binghamton ny. You should check out rc kinetics in troy ny. welcome to the site