Hi All From the States

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

MegaMousegGW

Hi All From the States

Post by MegaMousegGW »

Hello guys. I just got back into RC racing from a vacation of a few years. I currently have 3 cars that I race, Schumacher Cougar KF2 SE, Cougar KR, and a Cactus from Intergy. I race them at a couple local tracks but the Cougar KR I race at the closest track due to the extremely low bite the track has. Been racing Schumacher cars for quite a while and my previous one was the Cougar 2000. I still own that one but got rid of my electric storm and nitro storm when the track I used to run at closed shop. I am currently looking for a 4wd. SO far I have checked out the offerings from Associated, Losi and Schumacher. Anyone with thoughts on them I would appreciate the feedback.

CVRrc

Re: Hi All From the States

Post by CVRrc »

I'm totally unbiased as an Englishman whose collection is mostly Schumachers :wink:
I would go for a k2 or k1 aero if in the market for something new.
Chris
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris

Loving all things RC

MegaMousegGW

Re: Hi All From the States

Post by MegaMousegGW »

Thanks I have been looking at both of those, but my problem is getting parts for Schumacher cars. Only a few places in the states carry parts and none are within driving distance of me. I have made a decent relationship with Discount RC which carries a lot of Schumacher parts and have been gathering what I need for my current cars. I will post a few picks of what I have soon. Thanks Chris for your input.