Greetings from MI

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

OUTLAWD
Approved Member

Greetings from MI

Post by OUTLAWD »

Hi All,

Been lurking a while and figured I would sign up. I have a RC10 CE, complete with Mr. Outlaw motor and MSC from when I was a kid that I was planning to rebuild with modern components and bash a bit, when a guy at work who happens to be into vintage stuff and gold pans, told me that is was too clean to bash and that I should clean it up and turn it into a shelf queen.

Following that advice, I ended up getting a SC10.2 for a steal, and that too, was almost too nice to destroy, so I decided to take it to the local indoor track and had a blast, only problem is, there is not a consistent field of 2WD SC trucks to race against, so I convinced myself I needed another car.

I am by all means a novice, but I figured I would have more fun building and racing a re-re WC, than I would buying a B5 or B6. So a re-re WC kit will be on my doorstep next week, and i figured I'd post an intro while I am waiting for the paint to dry on a new SC body.

Dave from Detroit

The CE is very green...haha, I raced Kawi dirt bikes when I was younger...
Attachments
IMG_1655.JPG
RC10 WC re-re / SC10.2 / RC10 CE / 2x RC10GT-E / Futaba FX10

klavy69
Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)

Re: Greetings from MI

Post by klavy69 »

welcome Dave from Detroit!

You won't be dissappointed with the new car showing up on your doorstep next week. If you've been lurking you pry have already seen some of the threads on it so good luck with the build. Don't build it so nice though that you have a hard time running it :mrgreen:

Todd
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!