Show off your completed models here.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Forum rules
No posting in other users topics!
shodog
Approved Member

Shodog's Showroom

Post by shodog »

I’ve always been fascinated with R/C cars. I recall having a few low end ones that went forwards and backwards and only turned in reverse. One year for Christmas I got a Shinsei Dust Runner ATC 250 three wheeler. It was digital proportional and was able to run out in the dirt.

Additional Picture Additional Picture

When I was 12 I used to work after school for a guy named Gary whose main business was shoe repair but he sold what ever was popular from roller skates to BMX to skateboards. His passion was model aircraft and had built several 1/4 scale airplanes for himself and others. One day I came by the shop and his son's were running a Tamiya Sand Scorcher in the dirt lot across the street from the shop. It looked so cool with those sand paddles kicking up twin rooster tails of dirt. I was immediately hooked and I told my parents about what I had seen at the shop that day. The Sand Scorcher was an expensive kit back in the day and when I told them how much they cost, they were like no way. My hopes were crushed.

Then on my 13th birthday my Mom comes to pick me up from school and there on the floor board of the car was Gary’s RTR Tamiya Frog he had sold to my parents. Needless to say I was super happy. Here is the only vintage picture I have of that Frog. I tried to make it look like the Rough Rider and Super Champ with a Parma Chenowyth body, a custom sheet metal wing and a rear cage my Brother and I made out of arc welding rod.

I ran that buggy non stop. I wore the knobbies off several sets of buggy spike tires and tore through several gear sets on that Frog and over the course of maintaining, repairing and modifying it I gained a good knowledge of repairing R/C cars. Soon I was repairing Customers cars and building all the kits that customers needed built. I recall one Christmas building 5 Blackfoot kits in an assembly line. Some friends and I eventually built a track in my hometown where we held races. I also raced at other local tracks but lacked the money to ever mount a serious effort. I was able to score quite a few cast off rides as people upgraded to nicer machines. I got a Fast Attack Vehicle that I converted into a Wild One. This was a good transitional vehicle as it allowed me to use some parts from my Frog. Next I raced a Fox that was cast off by the shop owner when he got an RPS YZ834. It was when I saw the RC10 run at a race in Carmel California; I knew I had to have one. I worked extra hard and with the help of my parents, got one for Christmas in ’85. I didn’t have $80 for the bearings so when I built it up with the bushings it was dog slow. I eventually bought all sorts of hop ups for it and was moderately successful at racing it.

After graduation from High School I moved away from home and gave almost all my cars to my older brother which eventually got stolen out of his garage. I did however keep an incomplete Hilux chassis and most of my old Fox. I was heavy into Mountain bike racing and didn’t do R/C for a few years. Then for Christmas in ‘94 I got a Team Associated 10L. It was super fast but the street in front of my house just chewed up those foam tires which made it expensive to run. Then in‘96 I bought my first touring car, a HPI Racing RS4. 1999 came around and I started to think about restoring my old Fox. That's when I found eBay and it was all over. A big kid with a bit of disposable income is dangerous. The fox was eventually sold off once I found enough parts to make a new built Fox. I did however make something with the Hilux chassis, it became Juggerlux.

I've been fortunate enough to collect cars from my past ones I always wanted and then some. Below you will find a passion of mine.

Here are some of my collections that don't really fit into the Gallery here.
Tecnacraft Wheel Collection Shodog's Projects Shodog's collection of vintage electronics Shodog's collection of Bicycles

shodog
Approved Member

Shodog's Showroom

Post by shodog »

Team Associated

New built Cadillac 6016 buggy
This buggy is a stock new build. The only modification I have done is to add the Tecnacraft aluminum wheels. The body was painted by Doug of Squarehead Designs

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

2013 RC10 Classic
Dhawk aluminum parts. RPM arms, ball ends and spring perches. Tecnacraft turnbuckles. Lohas aluminum wheels. MIP CVD's full ball bearings. Box art body painted by Doug at Squarehead Designs. Build Thread

Image Image Image Image

RC10 Graphite
This new AE Graphite chassis is built with a partial Dhawk aluminum parts kit. The transmission is built with Thorp 48 pitch gears, Race master aluminum bearing carriers and a Jammin Jay differential set. RPM arms, ball ends and spring perches. Tecnacraft aluminum wheels and Titanium turnbuckles. MIP CVD's and a full set of ball bearings. Body is a custom painted Renegade by Andy's Paints.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

RC10 Fusion Speed with MIP 4wd kit
This buggy is built mostly of hop ups. Chassis is amade of carbon fiber by Fusion speed. The suspension arms, arm mounts, bulkhead and front bumper are from Andy’s. The shock towers are vintage graphite from Parma. The hard anodized dampers bodies are made by MIP and have aluminum shock collars by CRP. The rear transmission and SP-2 4wd kit are from MIP with a Hyperdrive belt drive system. The motor is a Reddy Modified Mr. T. The aluminum wheels, titanium turnbuckles, wing and quick release wing mounts are from Tecnacraft. Body is a custom painted Renegade by Andy's Paints.

RC10 Worlds
Built close to stock with a few hop ups. Andy's front and rear arms. RPM gear cover. Composite Craft shock towers. The aluminum wheels, titanium turnbuckles and wing are from Tecnacraft. RCPS titanium hinge pins. Many of the steel screws replaced with aluminum ones Parts of the nose and motor plate have been machined away. Body is a custom painted Renegade by Andy's Paints.

Composite Craft '91 Worlds buggy
This buggy is built mostly of hop ups. The stock Team associated aluminum parts and all the other aluminum parts were custom anodized red. The front and rear world’s arms with steering enhancement kit, front RC10T front bulkhead, team car rear bulkhead, Losi hydra drive gear cover, ball ends and front bumper are from RPM. The gear case is made of aluminum by RC10Talk member Walt. MIP Lite drives are installed on stealth internals with CVD’s from MIP. Team Losi hydradrive with Team Losi stealth top shaft. The wheels, titanium turnbuckles, quick release wing mounts and aluminum hardware are from Tecnacraft. The world’s chassis and top plate as well as the battery plate, transmission brace and shock towers are from Composite Craft. The lexan dampers, aluminum collars and aluminum spring perches are from HG. Body is a vintage custom painted one by Andy's Paints.

Sand Rail

This Sand Rail chassis was custom made by RC10talk member Spanky. Built with a full compliment of Dhawk aluminum parts. Ken Finley aluminum front shock tower. The aluminum Stealth gear case is made by Rogue Elements Components. Tecnacraft aluminum wheels and titanium turnbuckles. MIP CVD's and a full set of ball bearings. Thorp Aluminum wing. Body custom painted Renegade by Andy's Paints. Build Thread

RC10 Ascot sprint car conversion
This sprint car is built mostly of hop ups. Aluminum cages, exhaust pipes and nerf bars from an Ascot sprint car conversion. The suspension arms, arm mounts, bulkhead and Chassis are from Andy’s. The chain drive transmission is from Ranch Pit Shop. The motor is a Reddy Modified Mr. T. Tecnacraft wheels, titanium turnbuckles and front titanium axles. Build Thread

Image Image Image

6016 RC10
I got this in a trade from a RC10talk member. It's been modified for an MIP 4WD kit. I haven't decided what to do with this one yet.

Composite Craft RC10T
This truck is built mostly of hop ups. The front and rear arms with steering enhancement kit, rear bulkhead, Losi hydra drive gear cover, ball ends and front bumper,body mounts, gear case are from RPM. MIP Lite drives are installed on stealth internals with CVD’s from MIP . Team Losi hydradrive with Team Losi top shaft. The wheels and titanium turnbuckles are from Tecnacraft. The graphite chassis and top plate as well as the battery plate, transmission brace and shock towers are from Composite Craft. The stock dampers have aluminum caps and CRP aluminum collars. Body is custom painted by Andy's Paints.

Image Image Image Image

Shodog Jr.’s Factory Team T3
This is a truck I built for my son. Lunsford titanium turnbuckles. Carbon filled plastics throughout. Novak GT7 ESC and Epic 14 turn modified motor. Body is custom painted by Andy's Paints

Image Image Image

Factory Team T4

Team Associated 10L
This chassis is built using a ton of hop ups. The front suspension is by Raceco. The rear pod is a tecnacraft aerofoil. The wheels and hubs are Tecnacraft as well as the steering rods. The hyperdrive belt system powers the axle. There are also some HPI chassis bits thrown in the mix just for good measure. Build thread

Image Image Image Image

shodog
Approved Member

Re: Shodog's Showroom

Post by shodog »

Yokomo RPS YZ834B
This is a Ranch Pit Stop Edition with a Delta chassis, Delta dampers, Delta axles and Delta outdrives. Race Prep Dog bones. Advanced Racing aluminum wheels with CRP Dynamite tires. Vintage original RPS body by Andy's Paints and a Thorp aluminum wing.

Image Image Image Image

JConcepts BJ4 Worlds Edition
All stock build. The body has a custom paint job from Andy's Paints. I plan this to be a runner so I will eventually drop some electronics in it.

Image Image Image Image

Tamiya SRB

Tamiya Rough Rider Shodog Livery
Lots of hop ups here. RCH aluminum chassis, suspension arms, rear suspension mounts and wheel covers. MRP lexan radio box. Thorp ball diff and spur gear. Delta shocks and CRP shock towers. Pro line wheels. The working fog lamps made by Cul-tech

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Rough Rider Rothmans Livery
This is my runner that has been hopped up considerably to withstand the abuse of running. RCH aluminum chassis, wheel covers, coil overs dampers and brass main gear. CRP aluminum rear cage, heavy duty suspension pins rear axles and ball races. Race Prep tubular steel front bumper. Super champ steel universals and servo saver, Tecnacraft steering rods with dubro ball ends. Novak Cyclone ESC, Trinity 17turn modified motor and a Futaba radio.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Super Champ
The Super Champ has always been one of my favorites. This buggy is built almost stock with a few exceptions. RCH wheel covers and transmission skid plate. Thorp ball differential.The working fog lamps made by Cul-tech. I had my welder weld up the rear cage to get rid of the tacky zip ties that normally tie it together. The body gas been signed by Al Ernat.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Rough Rider Jagermeister Livery
I installed one of my custom front guards and first generation rear cage and a set of RCH aluminum wheel covers. The working fog lamps made by Cul-tech

Tamiya Sand Scorcher
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. Totally stock chassis build with lots of nice body mods that make this buggy look the part.
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Scratch Built 4WD Sand Scorcher

Custom made fiberglass chassis and aluminum rear cage. MIP 4 X400 4WD drive kit. MIP ball diff rear transmission with Hot Trick layback mounting plate. MIP half shafts. MIP hardened rear axles with nylon hubs. MIP IRS200 rear trailing arm suspension kit. RCH nylon front suspension arms and uprights. RCH hardened suspension pins. RCH aluminum steering servo mount. RCH aluminum wheel faces. CRP wide front suspension tubes and upright brace. Delta 470 series shocks. Team checkpoint Big Jim Motor. Victor Electronics ESC. Futaba magnum radio.

Additional Picture Additional Picture Additional Picture Additional Picture Additional Picture Additional Picture Additional Picture

Kyosho Scorpion
Built with a few hop ups. Thorp ball diff, Tecnacraft wheels, JG aluminum rear guard, You-G aluminum wing, CRP coil overs for the dampers. Build Thread

Kyosho Ultima
Built stock with a few hop ups. Kyosho gold dampers. Robinson racing front knuckles and C hubs. Tecnacraft wheels and tunbuckles. I have a ton of hop ups slated to be installed on this buggy

Additional Picture

AYK 566B

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Hornet
This buggy has the CRP front shock kit, Parma nerf bars and RCH wheel covers. Painted up in the patented Shodog livery.

Tamiya Frog
The frog was my first quality R/C car so I wanted to build this frog with lots of hop ups. Chrome chassis and parts from Tamiya and CCP. CRP front shock kit, rear coil overs, shock mounts and gearbox skid plate. Parma nerf bars. RCH wheel covers. You-G aluminum wing. Thorp ball diff and dog bone axles

Tamiya Hotshot

Tamiya Fox
My first vintage restore that essentially morphed into a complete new build.

Tamiya Wild One

Tamiya Tamtech Fox
This Fox has a few aluminum upgrades from HR. It also has a Reedy 5700K brushless motor system that makes this buggy fly.
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Tamtech Frog
This Frog is totally stock and dog slow. I really think the reason these didn’t take off as they suck in stock form.

HPI 5b
This beast is the only buggy that's actually scary to run. I stay far away from it as I could see it easily breaking an ankle if it hit someone. This has a few modification. 30.5 cc Chung Yang motor. Billet exhaust. Carbon fiber front disc brakes.
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

John Boyer Sand Rail
Built using a mix of traxxas parts, there are still things I want to get like an aluminum gear case and rear arms. Build Thread

Additional Picture

Custom built dragster
Based on a Parma '41 Willy's body. The main tube chassis is constructed of brazed steel tubing then it was chrome plated. The wing is aluminum and all the mounts and wheelie bar are made of bent and brazed piano wire. The wheels appear up be plastic. On a car of this caliber of a build it would sure be nice to hang a set of Aluminum wheels on it. Build Thread

Additional Picture

Tamiya JuggerLux
This chassis was rescued from the dump by a customer of a hobby shop I worked for. It's the only piece I have kept from all my cars I had in the 80's I adapted the juggernaut body to fit to it. Some have said this was Tamiya's inspiration for the high lift.

Tamiya Hilux
This was a long expensive project. I bought the truck from Canada and it arrived damaged. I completely disassembled it and built it back up with all the correct hardware. Stripped the body of paint. Fixed all the broken parts then repainted it. This truck was featured on pg 56 of a 2003 issue of R/C Car magazine

Tamiya Mountaineer
This truck received an extensive restoration. All the chassis was polished. I used RAM electronics to give it headlights, brake lights and Turn signals. This truck was featured on pg 54 and pg 55 of a 2003 issue of R/C Car magazine

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg131/shodog1/RC%20cars/image_zps0b4929bf.jpg

Bruiserlux
Bought from Bruiser builder from eBay. Body has custom extended cab. All the metal parts are chromed. Lots of custom add ons

Tamiya Bruiser
A new build chassis with a set of Mthompson aluminum wheels

Tamiya High Lift
Built with a few hop ups. Aluminum chassis, center supports, steering knuckles, JPS aluminum wheels. Outfitted with the MFC-02, this truck gets run the most out of all my collection

Tamiya High Lift & Catamaran
Bought from Cory of RRP hobby. Painted in house of color orange. The Black Jack Catamaran is by Pro Boats. Custom made Whitebone trailer. High lift is built with many aluminum hop ups.

Tamiya Jeep Wrangler
new built with a custom skid plate and happy time aluminum mesh wheels.

Tamiya Jeep Wrangler
This is my runner that gets bashed on.

Tamiya CC01 Unimog
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. A lot of fabrication was done to make this truck. Only the front of the cab was used. The bed of the body was hand fabricated from pieces of styrene. It has working lights and a winch
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

I have been a fan of the RC4wd trucks. I like that they are machined from aluminum

RC4WD Trailfinder 1
Chassis built stock. I haven't decided on a body yet. Build Thread

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

RC4WD Trailfinder 1 Jeep edition
Built stock. Installed a set of aluminum wheels with rogue elements warn hubs wheel nuts. Build Thread

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

RC4WD Trailfinder 2 Hilux
Really cool truck that I have adapted a Tamiya MFC-02 to fit. Should turn out killer if I ever get around to painting the body.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

RC4WD Land Rover Gelande I
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. The Chassis is the older RC4wd Gelande 1 chassis. Many pieces were fabricated to make this truck. It has working lights and a winch
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Rc4WD Gelande II
Built box stock with a set of RC4WD aluminum Land Rover beadlock wheels. The rack is from a Hong Kong seller. Build Thread

Additional Picture

Tamiya Blackfoot
This tuck is full of hop ups. Full CCP chrome plated chassis. CRP body braces. Robinson ball diff and sliders. wheels

Additional Picture

Tamiya Midnight Pumpkins

Tamiya Chrome Metallic Pumpkin
Box stock build with Tecnacraft aluminum wheels

Tamiya Lime Green Pumpkin
Built with a full vintage CCP chrome plated chassis. Aluminum body mounts. Tecnacraft wheels, muscle machines motor and mahogany wood lining the bed.

Tamiya Lunch Box
Box stock new built chassis with TMS aluminum wheels and aluminum body mounts

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Snap On Monster Van
This Tamiya Lunch Box with a Parma panel van body was a special promotion from Snap-on Tools for their distributors. I was lucky enough to get this one from eBay. The Body was in very good shape but I replaced the worn chassis with a box stock new built Lunch Box chassis with JPS aluminum wheels.

Tamiya FedUp Lunchbox body
Basically a new spare body for the Snap On Monster Van

Tamiya Wild Wendy 2

Box stock new built chassis. Custom painted 1 of 20 Wild Wendy figure by Matt hicks. Custom machined TMS aluminum wheels. Muscle machines motor. Custom aluminum headlight buckets by Cul-tech

Additional Picture

Tamiya Wild Willy 1
New built chassis. Custom painted driver by Fabrizio. Full size spare tire

Additional Picture

Tamiya Dead Willy 1
This is my runner. Head for driver was a key chain bought from Disneyland

Tamiya Fast Attack
This is my runner built. When I built it I addressed most of its shortcomings. The gearbox has a full Thorp drive train. Suspension is from a Wild One. Full set of rubber sealed bearings

Additional Picture

Tamiya Fast Attack Vehicle
I bought this new built vintage model several years ago. No paint has ever been sprayed on it. Eventually I plan to tear it down, paint it and rebuild. Maybe some day do a Knight Customs conversion on it.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Hummer

Tamiya Pershing tank

Tamiya XR311

Tamiya King Hauler with pole Trailer
Built with full bearings and an MFC-01

Tamiya Globeliner with Box trailer

Tamiya Knight hauler with Tanker trailer
Built with full bearings and an MFC-01 and tamiya aluminum wheels

Tamiya Knight Hauler
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. The truck features an MFU-01 and a fully detailed sleeper cab.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Flatbed Trailer
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. This trailer has been upgraded with motorized support legs and a LED light set.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Porsche 934

Tamiya Porsche 935

Tamiya Porsche 956
New built chassis sporting 935 wheels

HPI Cup Racer Porsche 911 RSR
This body was painted using the Jaegermeister livery from a Tamtech 934.
The Carbon fiber Chassis is by Exotek. Many of the plastic suspension pieces have been replaced with aluminum ones from GPM and HR racing. Build Thread

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

HPI Cup Racer Porsche 911 RSR
This body was painted with a color by Tamiya named sky blue anodized aluminum. It’s absolutely beautiful out in the sunlight. I originally intended this body to be a shelf queen but I made a few mistakes on it and have decided to make it a runner body. The Chassis is built relatively stock Using a reasonable speedy brushed motor. Build Thread

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

HPI Cup Racer Alpine A110
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. This is a hybrid car with an HPI Cup Racer chassis and wheels and fitted with a Tamiya Renault Alpine A110 body. It came with a mildly used chassis that wound up being used for my runner 911 so I built a new chassis up to sit under this body

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya M06 Porsche RSR
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. This a hybrid car with a Tamiya M06 Pro chassis and an HPI Porsche RSR cup Racer body and wheels.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Tamtech Jaegermeister 935
The Jaegermeister livery from the 934 was used to make this body. It was the chosen winner of the Tamiya's June 2008 builder’s showcase The chassis has numerous Aluminum chassis pieces. Outfitted with a Reedy 8000K Brushless motor system the speed is ballistic. The aluminum oil filled dampers help keep this beast planted on the ground. Build Thread

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Tamtech 934
This is my slower runner. Outfitted with a sport tuned motor and oil filled dampers, its fun to just cruise the car around.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Tamtech Lamborghini Countach LP500S
Totally stock build on the chassis.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Tamtech Ferrari GTO
This body was the prize for winning the Tamiya June 2008 builder’s showcase. Totally stock build on the chassis.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Alpine A110
Stock build with a set of the Tamiya aluminum four spoke wheels

Tamiya M04 VW Beetle
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. A totally stock build with an interesting color

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya BMW M3
TT01D drift spec chassis with a full set of HR aluminum upgrades. Wheels are the Tamiya aluminum mesh wheels. Honestly I feel all these aluminum upgrades are like putting lipstick on a pig and I normally wouldn’t upgrade such a low end chassis but I found this car on consignment at a local hobby shop with a price too tasty to pass up. Build Thread

Image Image Image Image

Tamiya Martini Porsche 911 RSR
This TT02 is built fully stock with a set of bearings Airtronics radio and tamiya ESC. I used a set of the chrome Taisan wheels instead of the silver painted hoops. I also installed a Tamiya left hand drive cockpit. Build Thread
Image Image Image

Tamiya Porsche 911 RSR TRF 415
I was able to reconfigure chassis to fit the smaller 251mm wheelbase of this body. I chose metallic blue to match all the blue anodized bits on this chassis. Wheels by Vaterra. Build Thread

Image Image Image Image Image

Tamiya TA-02 Porsche GT2
Carbon fiber chassis from GPM. Dampers are Tamiya TRF reds. Body painted as a throwback using the Martini livery from the 1974 Porsche RSR. Wheels made by Kawada and the aluminum wheel nuts made by Rogue Elements. Build Thread

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tamiya TA-03 Rothmans Porsche GT2
Upgraded with the Tamiya FRP chassis and a set of GPM aluminum dampers. Build Thread

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Mobil 1 Porsche GT1
A standard TA03 short wide build with the addition of some speed line aluminum mesh wheels

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya TB02 Porsche GT3
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. The Chassis is a TB 02R that has been fitted with a few hop ups like Alloy dampers, alloy chassis bits and graphite shock towers. Castle Brushless motor system and 2.4 Ghz radio.
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya TRF 415 Mercedes
This vehicle was purchased in from the Skottoman Collection. Pretty much a stock build. I plan to replace the body on this Car with one from a Porsche Gt3 or a Ferrari body.
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Xray T1 BMW M5
Built with an upgraded BMI chassis and a set of Speedline aluminum mesh wheels.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Xray T1 FK ’05 Nissan Skyline R34
Here is a runner of mine. A stock build with the addition of a set of Cmartlink aluminum mesh wheels. Novak brushless motor system and Spektrum radio for reliability. This car is super fast and almost undrivable.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Xray T1 Fk'05 BMW M3
A shelf queen chassis where I used a combo of Parma and Autographics decals to make a Custom Miller Genuine Draft livery on an HPI 200mm body. The wheels are custom sprayed Vaterra mesh wheels.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture

Tamiya Tamtech 1/24

Tamiya Tamtech 1/14

Tamiya F201
This was built with quite a few aftermarket parts. Tamiya B body painted in Miller Genuine Draft livery by Autographics. 3Racing Carbon fiber double deck chassis, heat sink motor mount, swing shafts, aluminum hubs, aluminum front knuckles, aluminum rear carriers, aluminum suspension rocker arms. Kose aluminum center shaft and delrin suspension ball holders. Pit Shimzu tires mounted to ccchicooo CNC aluminum wheels.

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

HPI Super F1
This is a graphite chassis kit. Body painted in Miller Genuine Draft livery by Autographics. Wheels are by See's racing

Additional Picture
Additional Picture
Additional Picture

One of my other weaknesses is wood boats, Love em

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

New section to be added

shodog
Approved Member