RC10 CLASSIC Wheels and Knockoffs!

Moderator: toyranosaur

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Re: RC10 CLASSIC Wheels and Knockoffs!

Post by Charlie don't surf »

toyranosaur wrote:As long as they get here. "Blah Blah..." There's talk and there's action. Just getting sick of the way that no matter how good I am to some people, it's not enough to deserve to be treated like I'm in any way important or the wheels are in any way valuable. Yeah, my big mistakes were accidentally sending you some wheels (I'm truly sorry for the trauma there.) Then allowing you to keep a set in exchange for sending one back (Big inconvenience, again, sorry.) Then having the unmitigated gall to say that it's been long enough, and now you feel like i'm, what, being even more of a problem? Really? You may have a 4.0, but what you still need to learn is Brobdingnagian.

I suggest, to open up some time, you step down as a Mod here: Your conduct does not reflect well on yourself nor this site. Your closing sentence tells me you haven't the people skills or temperament to handle the job well. Chris REC
Six days ago it was "no rush" then today, when I assume someone pressures you to deliver something, it's 'Charlie get your ass in gear now'? So after your mistake why didn't you let the immediate importance of this re-delivery be known via here or PM? Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on my part at this moment, sine you have had ample time to ask/tell me you were in a bind... you wait and then get pissy with me?

So since I was honest, and let you know about the mis-ship, and then after you let me keep a set for whatever reason and I say that we will auction them off for the site, and I get a 'no rush' statement, now I'm taking advantage of you and I'm acting dodgy?

I'm not exactly sure what the real issue is, nor do I care. I'm not jeopardizing my clinical deadlines on you beck and call at this point. Wed AM is the only time that I have in my schedule this week to send these wheels back to you. You have my PP address, I expect the 3.94 shipping costs be sent there before Wed, since I'm not interested in bothering you for wheels (which I didn't ask for) I'm not interested in spending my money on your error.

I suggest, you finish you rims on a lathe- so your customers don't cut their fingers to the bone on the sharp edges and burrs...but hey, I don't know anymore about being a machinist than you do about being a moderator, so I guess we'll just have to disagree-

FlyinGN
Approved Member

Post by FlyinGN »

I agree. Reggie(charley), you need to grow up. You are wrong.. Your views should be reflected on this forum, as they do not fit..

toyranosaur wrote:As long as they get here. "Blah Blah..." There's talk and there's action. Just getting sick of the way that no matter how good I am to some people, it's not enough to deserve to be treated like I'm in any way important or the wheels are in any way valuable. Yeah, my big mistakes were accidentally sending you some wheels (I'm truly sorry for the trauma there.) Then allowing you to keep a set in exchange for sending one back (Big inconvenience, again, sorry.) Then having the unmitigated gall to say that it's been long enough, and now you feel like i'm, what, being even more of a problem? Really? You may have a 4.0, but what you still need to learn is Brobdingnagian.

I suggest, to open up some time, you step down as a Mod here: Your conduct does not reflect well on yourself nor this site. Your closing sentence tells me you haven't the people skills or temperament to handle the job well. Chris REC

Ansonnn

Post by Ansonnn »

There are two issues here.

The first is who is at fault. Sure, Chris is at fault for sending you two sets that you cancelled on, BUT he more than compensated you for your time (I strongly have to say that a $130 is better than the $3.94. So now the ball is in your court. Chris simply asked that you pop it back in the mail. How hard is that? Sure your Beagle died or was having issues or you had to study to maintain your 4.0 GPA. I am playing Devil's Advocate here but If it was me and I am just as busy, I could have easily have gone to USPS.com and printed a shipping label. Three weeks and counting is just RIDICULOUS. I would be PO as well. You definitely dropped the ball when it was thrown in your court. Just man up and admit that you procrastinated and send the darn wheels out.

The second issue is your rep as a moderator here. I am moderator on another forum and I am completely disappointed on how this issue was handled and shows a lack of experience, knowledge, and most importantly professionalism as a mod. Sure, Chris may have called you out and as a moderator you should have set an example by responding to him in a PM. It doesn't matter if it is Chris or any other member didn't do it initially. As a mod, you should have not let something like this explode publicly on a forum thread. Furthermore, a mod, you should have taken the emotion out and dealt with it in a professional way. Even worse, you keep antagonizing the issue by consecutively posting twice the same message and then adding some more defensive bits. It is obvious you are on the extreme defensive because you won't admit fault here. And finally, and I need to say this again, you really need to take your emotions out of this or step down as a mod. Why? Well when you solely decided to send both sets back to Chris instead do keeping one and auctioning it off for the benefit of this site and for its members. That tells me that you want to get back at Chris and hit him with everything you got and forgetting your duty to make this forum a better place for everyone. Instead, you are being completely selfish. Now, I hope the rest of the other moderators here have better judgment when it comes to issues like this.

I am not bashing you but telling you need to man up and take responsibility.

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

Charlie, you are one vindictive dude. All I know is, a really awesome opportunity just fell in your lap, and this is how you handled it. I'm pretty sure every other member here wishes it would've happened to them instead. I'm stunned.

You got a chance to show just what you're made of, and the honesty you began with was what, a fluke? Since that admission, you have been strange- Offering to 'drop ship' the wheels: Why not just ship them back to me? Why did you not make time to send them back right away? You've said you're busy, so am I, but this means one prioritizes what is important and apparently I was not.

The most amazimng thing to me is that you were so PO'd that I finally had to demand their return that you screwed yourself out of the extra set (And by default the Board that you were supposedly going to benefit with their auction) just so you could tell me to 'stick them'. :shock: You have no business being a leader on this forum if you are so meansprited, mouthy, shortsighted and spiteful. Yes, the shipment was my error, so if you give me your PP address I'll send you $15 to cover return postage of the 2 sets that you should not have to. If you can take time from your posting dramatic attacks on my character and product and simply take care of this very minor issue, it would be appreciated. Chris Cazan Rogue Element Components

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

badhoopty
Approved Member

Post by badhoopty »

guys, the long hard winter is finally coming to an end. lets all just take a deeeep breath and move fwd.

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

I'll just close this thread, maybe delete it later. Chris REC