Centerline Wheels for all cars, Scorpion Adapters, Giveaway!

Moderator: toyranosaur

toyranosaur
Business Member

Centerline Wheels for all cars, Scorpion Adapters, Giveaway!

Post by toyranosaur »

Submitted for your perusal is our next Ltd. Edition product: True Scale 1.55" Centerline-style, 'Dual-Finish' Alloy Wheels! These are 6061-T6 Billet, very solid for runners but very pretty for Shelf Queens. They accept any 1.55" tyre, of which there are many, of all sizes and treads. Units shown (But not included, natch) are the Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ from RC4WD, who makes a lot of excaptionally nice tyres- See here: http://store.rc4wd.com/155-Tires_c_82.html

These are much different than my past units that only fit the Sand Scorcher (These do not fit that car's unique drive.) They have a lip around the rivet detail, the screws are more centered and nicer 0-80 SS cap screws: But foremost is the hand-spun center matte finish- The 2 finishes REALLY nake a difference. These will need about Zero work to look good unlike many of my previous wheels- All inner sharp edges are beveled or radiused, and tool marks are very light- You may not even bother to polish 'em, but it'll be easy if you do!

These can be made to fit about any car or truck with 12 mm. hex drive, even crosspin-drive with commonly available adapters. I can see 'em on rally cars, buggies, trucks...... Dimensional info below, check to see if they'll fit your project! (But don't Email me asking, do your own homework eh?)

Here's the thing- I love my cars. A lot. When you buy from me, you're buying very rare, low-number, quality pieces that I made for myself 1st and I only like the best. They reflect my passion, and it shows. I do everything myself, and the pics do not do these jewels justice.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING-READ ALL!

All that is required to get on the cut list is a non-refundable deposit of $5 by clicking under the pics below- I will then send you a 'Balance Due' (to the SAME Paypal address-Mandatory) the deposit came from, just before they're ready to ship! Easy!

Realize that, with the choices available, if you zip through ordering & get the wrong thing I will NOT have inventory to fix your mistake! some info on the wheels, and the various options.

Outer Dia: 1.8" Bead : 1.59" Thickness: .820"
Rear offset, inner rim to bottom of hex: .340" Through hole: 4 mm. These can be driiled depending on your application
Front offset, inner rim to outer face of wheel: 538" Inner rim to bottom of inner bearing:.205

Here are the choices available:

Standard Set, includes 2 rear & 2 front that accept 5 x 11 mm. bearings
Scorpion-Specific set, which includes 2 rear and 2 front that accept the stock Kyosho bearings, AND 2 Aluminum hex adapters to run these or any 12 mm. hex wheel
4 Wheel Drive (All 4 Rears) for, uh, 4 wheel drive cars & trucks

Scorpion adapters are available separately for $ 14.99 a pair- Email me if you need some. Shown in Pic #1

Be SURE I have your shipping address WITH YOUR DEPOSIT/PAYMENT. Simply click under the pics below with the CORRECT description, and change the quantity & add Int'l. shipping ($7 per set) as needed. If link is not working, simply Email me & I'll hook you up.

Price for Standard & All 4 Rears is 109.99 (includes shipping in the US)
Price for Scorpion-Specific set is 119.99 (Includes adapters & shipping in US)
Do NOT send as 'Gift', and be SURE I have your shipping address!
Only US Dollars accepted (Duh)
Ship date is 'Estimated', as I never know how many I'll be making
International orders must be charged $7 PER SET shipping

HOW TO GET AN INSTANT DISCOUNT!

To get $10 off of each set purchased, you may buy outright (No deposit,) Payments (Including shipping fof $7/set for Int'l.s) MINUS $10/set may be made by sending to my PP address of [email protected] OR by using the Correct link below- Make SURE I know EXACTLY what you want (if not using the link) to avoid unfixable surprises!

Notes

Firgive my longwindedness! I hope it is clear that you must order the correct thing, as it cannot be fixed later! Remember, these, like all of our offerings, are ONLY available for a VERY SHORT TIME! We are a specialty manufacturer that does not maintain an inventory, and 85% of items are never re-done. Please submit your payment by midnight the 31st of August (12 days): I'll already be cutting, so if you're not on the cut list, you'll likely miss out.

To be sure to be notified of new releases in time, have your buddies go to http://www.rogueelementcomponents.com & sign up for my private mailing list: And you can simply click the 'Forward Email' button & they'll thank you for it, as will I.
Feel free to Email with any questions or suggestions, I value customer input!

Many Thanks,
Chris Cazan
Rogue Element Components
Paypal/Email address: [email protected]

Payment Due/Order Cutoff date: August 31st, 2014

Estimated Shipping Date: October 5th, 2014

-------------------------------------------------GIVEAWAY-------------------------------------------

As usual, I like to give a set away to a deserving, or at least lucky, individual! So, post here & on the 27th of August I'll plug 'em into the RNG and a winner will get a FREE set of his or her choice! Best of luck Chaps, Chris REC
Attachments
scorpwheels 014.jpg
scorpwheels 009.jpg
scorpwheels 018.jpg
scorpwheels 022.jpg
scorpwheels 001.jpg

janaya
Approved Member

Re: Centerline Wheels for all cars, Scorpion Adapters, Givea

Post by janaya »

These wheels look awesome. That Scorpion looks awesome with them on and makes me want to get a re-re scorpion just to get a set of these wheels. Awesome work
Javier -

RC10 Shelfer, RC10 Worlds Car Runner, RC10T Shelfer, RC10T2 Runner, SC18, JConcepts BJ4, B5M and counting.
RC10T WOIN Build http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=32541

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

Those look really cool. I have a couple of your other sets, may have to get a set of these.

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave »

The classic centerline look is fantastic on these wheels, another well made product from REC. Never ceases to amaze me.

GoMachV
Approved Member

Post by GoMachV »

Totally transforms the look. Very nice!
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

RC10resto

Post by RC10resto »

They look really good, but when I look at the rear tires a little voice in my head says "where's the beef"
So used to seeing wider rear wheels and tires on buggy's

Diggley
Approved Member

Post by Diggley »

I dig 'em!

I've got a set of Centerlines on the 1:1 Bug....I'm sure a set would look great on one of my scalers. 8)

...keeping fingers crossed..
Projects and shelfers:
Late Edinger, RC10B2, Dual Sport, GT, Kyosho Turbo Ultima, Triumph, Tamiya Sand Scorcher, Blackfoot/Monster Beetle, '67 Beetle, Nikko Rhino, Traxxas Fiero, Slash, Hand-built Dune Buggy..all on here somewhere...

CamplinP
Approved Member

Post by CamplinP »

Nice work. I plan on picking up a Scorpion and these would be a must.
The Fox, Falcon, 9 RC10s black/gold/graph, Optima Mid SE EXT, Losi XXXT, B3, B4, 3 T4s, Evader BX, Evader ST, Buggy Champ '09, Sand Scorcher '10, RC10T, RC10DS

bully
Approved Member

Post by bully »

Gotta love these,mate they are a work of art.. Congratulations on your hard work they are sweet...

caesar
Approved Member

Post by caesar »

Awesome work, a must have. Just need to convince the wife........ wish me luck

limestang
Approved Member

Post by limestang »

Superb!!!!!

-Limestang

dsmith
Approved Member

Post by dsmith »

nice.....what a generous, gifted & talented guy you are....I have a vehicle that needs those!

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

Awesome set of wheels...... I have just been nudged in the back of the head by a couple of projects who want to be re-shod!!!

Great work as always Chris.....

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

Very sharp looking.

hawgfanman
Approved Member

Post by hawgfanman »

Very nice!