Schweet NEW 'Super-Scale' 4WD wheels- Info & Giveaway!

Moderator: toyranosaur

toyranosaur
Business Member

Schweet NEW 'Super-Scale' 4WD wheels- Info & Giveaway!

Post by toyranosaur »

Yup! Yay! Hooray! So, our latest item is out: 'Super-Scale' 1.55" Alloy 4WD Wheels! Yes, I just did some wheels, but these are LOTS different- No effort spared to make these as real as humanly possible. The 20 degree angle on the faces. Separate, self-centering faceplates. SS Acorn-Head bolts. Engraved axle nuts. Honestly, these are my favorite product release thus far, and are STRICTLY LIMITED to ONLY 120 sets!

These are solid 6061-T6 Billet, 12 mm. Hex drive, .1" (2.5 mm.) Negative Offset. Outer Dia: 1.8" Bead : 1.59" Thickness: .820" They accept any 1.55" tyre, of which there are many, of all sizes and treads. Prototype units are shown with 3 of the RC4WD tyres- See here: http://store.rc4wd.com/155-Tires_c_82.html (Tyres not included.)

There is a lack of new, nice 1.55" wheels available & this is a crime! There are TWO styles, '10-hole' and '8-Slot' (Pics below.) With tyre options, these can go on any 4WD, and will make it more scale than any other single thing you can do. Once these are in your hand, you'll get it- I've said before and will again that pics don't do these justice.

I am offering these for an incredible deal and only because I got a deal on some pre-cut material and am passing that on to the consumer (I'm so swell!) So,for the price, wise chaps will buy extras as you will be able to make $ on 'em in the very near future- A lot of guys are gonna miss out. This time the cutoff date is not the only consideration and I fully expect these to blow out, so...

Here's the thing- I love my cars. A lot. When you buy from me, you're buying very rare, low-number, quality pieces that I made for myself 1st and I only like the best. They reflect my passion, and it shows according to many satisfied customer Emails.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING-READ ALL!

All that is required to get on the cut list is a non-refundable deposit of $5 by clicking under the pics below by October 18th- I will then send you a 'Balance Due' (to the SAME Paypal address-Mandatory) the deposit came from, just before they're ready to ship! Easy!

Be SURE I have your shipping address WITH YOUR DEPOSIT/PAYMENT. Simply click under the pics below with the CORRECT description, and change the quantity & add Int'l. shipping ($12 per set) as needed. If link is not working, simply Email me & I'll hook you up.

Remember these are LIMITED TO 120 SETS, so sooner is better! The cutoff date is NOT a guarantee this time!
Price per set is 109.99 (Includes shipping in US)
Do NOT send as 'Gift', and be SURE I have your shipping address!
Only US Dollars accepted (Duh)
Ship date is 'Estimated', as I never know how many I'll be making
International orders must be charged $12 PER SET shipping

HOW TO GET AN INSTANT DISCOUNT - 99.99 Per Set! Incredible!

To pay only 99.99 for each set purchased, you may buy outright (No deposit,) Payments (Including shipping fof $12/set for Int'l.s) may be made by sending to my PP address of [email protected] OR by using the Correct link below- Make SURE I know EXACTLY what you want (if not using the link) to avoid unfixable surprises.

Notes

We are a specialty manufacturer that does not maintain an inventory, and most items are never re-done again. Please submit your payment by midnight the 18th of October (12 days): I'll already be cutting, so if you're not on the cut list, you'll likely miss out.

To be sure to be notified of new releases in time, have your buddies go to http://www.rogueelementcomponents.com & sign up for my private mailing list: And you can simply click the 'Forward Email' button & they'll thank you for it, as will I.
Feel free to Email with any questions or suggestions, I value customer input!

Many Thanks,
Chris Cazan
Rogue Element Components
Paypal/Email address: [email protected]

Deposit Due/Order Cutoff date: October 18th, 2014

Estimated Shipping Date: November 30th, 2014

******************GIVEAWAY!******************

Unbelieveably, even though these are VERY limited, you chaps get a shot at winning a FREE set !?! Ermagerd!! Just grab the nearest Interweb -Yuman Interface device & post something telling me why you want and think you deserve 'em. (It won't matter as the winner is picked with a RNG, but it sounds good eh?) Winner posted on Oct. 14th: Winner MUST CHECK BACK within a week of that date & get me your mailing info or forfeit the wheels, that's the only rule, not bad methinks. Good Luck All, Chris REC
Attachments
155 038.jpg
155 027.jpg
155 023.jpg
155 016.jpg
155 006.jpg

DMAT
Approved Member

Re: Schweet NEW 'Super-Scale' 4WD wheels- Info & Giveaway!

Post by DMAT »

Id have to buy a crawler if i won a set of these. Good detail work is all i can say.

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

I like the picture of the three wheels/tires lined up.

RC10resto

Post by RC10resto »

Very realistic :!:

Diggley
Approved Member

Post by Diggley »

Schweeeeet! :D
Projects and shelfers:
Late Edinger, RC10B2, Dual Sport, GT, Kyosho Turbo Ultima, Triumph, Tamiya Sand Scorcher, Blackfoot/Monster Beetle, '67 Beetle, Nikko Rhino, Traxxas Fiero, Slash, Hand-built Dune Buggy..all on here somewhere...

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

Another awesome product, and yet another extremely generous giveaway. This time for certain the RNG has to pick my post..... then, ad DMAT has already stated, I'll have to buy myself a crawler!

Loving the wheels, especially the round-hole version........

Wishing myself luck, and offering thanks again to Chris!

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave »

Me thinks I could use a few sets of these. But... Is it a need or a want??

They do look amazing, not a lot of guys run tires that small around here. Only serious scale guys, but they sure do look great Chris.

I had begun to wonder when the next item you were doing was going to be coming up. Both styles are top notch mate!

Johnboy72
Approved Member

Post by Johnboy72 »

Absolutely killer. I'm wondering how these could look on a oval car build too.

Doomed
Approved Member

Post by Doomed »

I want these wheels!!!

hawgfanman
Approved Member

Post by hawgfanman »

Those are killer looking! :D

knixdad
Approved Member

Post by knixdad »

Definitely another item I am going to have to get. Or more like "items" since I can never just not get one version
I miss brushed motors in that hazy, everything seemed better when I was a kid, kind of way.

dsmith
Approved Member

Post by dsmith »

very,very,very nice...I could use some of those...

DMAT
Approved Member

Post by DMAT »

huh...i just realized i dont need a crawler for these. with the small tire, i can run them on my metal buggy with those hex adapters from pargu.

chris, can you post a link to where you get those smaller 1.55 tires, im only seeing the larger ones on rc4wd.

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

CAT3K
Approved Member

Post by CAT3K »

Those are super sexy 8) I'd have to knock up an adapter to fit them to something Schumacher though, or hell, I'd have to build a crawler (which I've been meaning to do for years, you should see the mess my garden is in, It would make an awesome crawler track :lol: )

Paul.