GIVEAWAY 1.9" 'Super-Scale' Wheels, 3 designs!

Moderator: toyranosaur

toyranosaur
Business Member

GIVEAWAY 1.9" 'Super-Scale' Wheels, 3 designs!

Post by toyranosaur »

PREFACE: These are 1.9-inch versions of our recently released 1.55 wheels, so all pics are the same! Hey, I'm laz...I mean, busy! Also, no pics of 'Solid' wheels, or link- Email me or add a Paypal note if that's your choice.

So, our latest item is out: 'Super-Scale' 1.9" Alloy 4WD Wheels! Yes, I just did some wheels, but the response when people got these in hand was my best yet (Google 'em), so I'm doing ONE batch, ever, of 1.9"s. No effort spared to make these as real as humanly possible. The 20 degree angle on the faces. Separate, self-centering faceplates. SS Acorn-Head bolts. Engraved axle nuts. Honestly, these are my favorite product release thus far, and are STRICTLY LIMITED to ONLY 90 sets! They'll ship end January or so, right when you'll need a treat for yourself after all the Holiday madness- Perfect!

These are solid 6061-T6 Billet, 12 mm. Hex drive, Zero Offset. Outer Dia: 2.125" Bead : 1.9" Thickness: .1.0" They accept any 1.9" tyre, of which there are many, of all sizes and treads. Prototype units are shown with 3 different sizes (Tyres not included.)

These really are the ultimate 1.9" scale wheel available, and not everybody can get 'em once they're sold out, unlike other wheels! There are THREE styles, '10-hole', '8-Slot' , and Solid (Not shown.) With tyre options, these can go on any 4WD rally car, truck, maybe SCT? and will make it more scale than any other single thing you can do. Once these are in your hand, you'll get it- I've said before, and my customers for the 1.55's agree, that pics don't do these justice.

I am offering these for an incredible deal, you will agree they're worth more or I'll buy 'em back! (Unused, Ha!) So,for the price, wise chaps will buy extras as you will be able to use on future builds or make $ on 'em in the very near future- A lot of guys are gonna miss out. Since these are limited to 90 sets, cutoff date is not the only consideration and I just sold over 90 sets in 1.55, which is not as popular as 1.9, so.....

Here's the thing- I love my cars. A lot. When you buy from me, you're buying very rare, low-number, quality pieces that I made for myself 1st and I only like the best. They reflect my passion, and it shows according to many satisfied customer Emails.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING-READ ALL!

All that is required to get on the cut list is a non-refundable deposit of $5 by clicking under the pics below by December 30th. (Provided they are not sold out, natch.) I will then send you a 'Balance Due' (to the SAME Paypal address-Mandatory) the deposit came from, just before they're ready to ship! Easy!

Be SURE I have your shipping address WITH YOUR DEPOSIT/PAYMENT. Simply click under the pics below with the CORRECT description, and change the quantity & add Int'l. shipping ($12 per set) as needed. For 'Solid' wheels, or if link is not working, simply Email me & I'll hook you up.

Remember these are LIMITED TO 90 SETS, so sooner is better! The cutoff date is NOT a guarantee this time!
Price per complete set is 119.99 (Includes shipping in US) FOR $10 off, see below!
Do NOT send as 'Gift', and be SURE I have your shipping address!
Only US Dollars accepted (Duh)
Ship date is 'Estimated', as I never know how many I'll be making
International orders must be charged $12 PER SET shipping

HOW TO GET AN INSTANT DISCOUNT - Only 109.99 Per Set! Incredible!

To pay only 109.99 for each set purchased, you may buy outright (No deposit,) Payments (Including shipping of $12/set for Int'l.s) may be made by sending to my PP address of [email protected] OR by using the Correct link below- Make SURE I know EXACTLY what you want (if not using the link) to avoid unfun surprises.

Notes

We are a specialty manufacturer that does not maintain an inventory, and most items are never re-done again. Please submit your payment by midnight the 30th of Decenber (12 days): I'll already be cutting, so if you're not on the cut list, you'll likely miss out.

To be sure to be notified of new releases in time, have your buddies go to http://www.rogueelementcomponents.com & sign up for my private mailing list: And you can simply click the 'Forward Email' button & they'll thank you for it, as will I.
Feel free to Email with any questions or suggestions, I value customer input!

Many Thanks,
Chris Cazan
Rogue Element Components
Paypal/Email address: [email protected]

Deposit Due/Order Cutoff date: December 30th, 2014

Estimated Shipping Date: January 31st, 2015

-----------------------------GIVEAWAY----------------------------

As usual, one lucky chap will score a FREE set of his/her choice! Ermahgerd!! There IS a twist this time though (= 'big fat string attached' ) Just post somewhere on the 'Net where there would be interest in these wheels- Forum, social site, photo site, etc.- & say that these wheels are available, with at least 1 photo and instructions to Email me for all da info at [email protected] Then, post a link to it here: That's all! You will help me get the word out, not such a big task, is it? Most of you prolly do this stuff all day anyways!

Then, you must check back here & claim your wheels within ONE WEEK of my announcing the Winner (on Dec. 28th) if that is YOU! Do not snooze on this please or prize is forfeit, and that's just sad... Thank you so much for the help, and the Best of luck & Happy Holidays to all! Chris Cazan REC
Attachments
155 038.jpg
155 027.jpg
155 023.jpg
155 016.jpg
155 006.jpg

limestang
Approved Member

Re: GIVEAWAY 1.9" 'Super-Scale' Wheels, 3 designs!

Post by limestang »

Super Sharp Chris and just in time for the New Years!!!!

- Limestang

romulus22
Approved Member

Post by romulus22 »

Not in for the win, just want to note you guys might want to read the rules of the contest a little closer.

Todd

SFC K
Approved Member

Post by SFC K »

Done and I emailed you Chris! :wink:
Jeff

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

Got it, and Thank you Jeff! Thanks too to Romulus, I know I'm longwinded but people must read the simple rules! Just allow yourself 45 minutes or so. :oops: Chris REC

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

I spread the word over at Tamiyaclub.

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75102&st=0&p=567509#entry567509

I hope it generates more interest in your wheels.

Johnboy72
Approved Member

Post by Johnboy72 »

I spread it on a basher/crawler FB page I'm often on. Someone should post it on scale4x4. I'm on my cell while on vacation so had to do the FB thing.

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

Interesting change of tactics, more toward not so subtle guerrilla marketing.

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

This is a business, lest ye forget, and someone will be VERY well compensated for their efforts methinks. The average American is neck-deep in marketing 26 hours a day anyway, no? No one need participate! Chris REC

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

Chris,

Put forth your work on a Melbourne Australia RC forum I hang out at, MelbRC.....

http://melbrc.org/vB/showthread.php?p=57604#post57604

Great idea, too!

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

So! It's the 28th, and the RNG has picked #5, Shodog! Congratulations! Remember to PM me within 7 days as per the rule with your choice of style and shipping address Mate, and they'll go out with the batch. Enjoy & Thanks for the support, Chris REC

klavy69
Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)

Post by klavy69 »

toyranosaur wrote: #5, Shodog!
:lol: Congrats to Shodog but I wonder if he has any room for more wheel sets :mrgreen:
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

:shock: I won?

Thank you so much Chris. I love the set of 8 slot 1.55, I know I'm gonna love these.

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

toyranosaur wrote:So! It's the 28th, and the RNG has picked #5, Shodog! Congratulations! Remember to PM me within 7 days as per the rule with your choice of style and shipping address Mate, and they'll go out with the batch. Enjoy & Thanks for the support, Chris REC
Congrats to Shodog, and thanks again Chris for the giveaway.

If you don't mind me asking..... if the RNG came up with #5 as quoted above.... and you follow this previous post
toyranosaur wrote:I know I'm longwinded but people must read the simple rules!
... and then look at said rules, especially the bolded bit...
toyranosaur wrote: -----------------------------GIVEAWAY----------------------------

As usual, one lucky chap will score a FREE set of his/her choice! Ermahgerd!! There IS a twist this time though (= 'big fat string attached' ) Just post somewhere on the 'Net where there would be interest in these wheels- Forum, social site, photo site, etc.- & say that these wheels are available, with at least 1 photo and instructions to Email me for all da info at [email protected] Then, post a link to it here: That's all! You will help me get the word out, not such a big task, is it? Most of you prolly do this stuff all day anyways!

Then, you must check back here & claim your wheels within ONE WEEK of my announcing the Winner (on Dec. 28th) if that is YOU! Do not snooze on this please or prize is forfeit, and that's just sad... Thank you so much for the help, and the Best of luck & Happy Holidays to all! Chris Cazan REC
Um.... I only see two entries!!!! Mine and Shodogs..... so did it happen like this:
1. Shodog
2. Me
3. Shodog
4. Me
*** 5. Shodog WINNER ***
6. Me

Oh crap, I still lose!!!! Oh well, maybe I'll have more luck over on TC...

Alex
(Having an ordinary holiday season)
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

:shock: I guess that's pretty much how it went! As the Highlander says, there can be only one.....Chris REC