Works 91 runner

The place for all things Yokomo.

Moderator: klavy69

User avatar
olfrjf
Approved Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:18 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by olfrjf » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:53 pm

and , you have some pics too? because we haven't seen anyting :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Mr. ED
Approved Member
Posts: 5927
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 am
Location: Back @ home: Belgium

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by Mr. ED » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:27 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42427
If you want tokeep your original arms spotless, click the link above.
Front c-hubs and steering knuckles can be substituted by their academy wyvern counterparts; I have plenty nib.

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 pm

olfrjf wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:53 pm
and , you have some pics too? because we haven't seen anyting :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
:lol: You are right.

Here it is ;)
I bought it clean.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?i ... 060407.jpg

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Mr. ED wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:40 pm
eugine wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 pm
Hi that's obvious if I break it I will fix it.
But I need to know if there are any parts that are very rare to find and with a big chance of breaking them.
What I meant was: this was a competition level car in its days. If you don't go crazy and drive halfway descent you shouldn't have to worry about breaking stuff.
Hi Mr ED
This is exactly wath I would like to do

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Mr. ED wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:27 pm
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42427
If you want tokeep your original arms spotless, click the link above.
Front c-hubs and steering knuckles can be substituted by their academy wyvern counterparts; I have plenty nib.
I have weared A arms that i can install.

I don't have the rights to open your link but I note that I will need c-hubs and steering knuckles

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:33 pm

DennisM wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 am
Use a YR4 front bulkhead in plastic and drive like You stole it :-)
works92 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:14 am
If you find and put a plastic/delrin front bulkhead then you can try to find Drescher front arms, they're bulletproof.
but you have to change c-hubs
at this point you can also upgrade to RPM or alu steering hubs
Thank you guys

I will find these front parts and go for a trial ;)

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Any advise for the tranny ?

User avatar
olfrjf
Approved Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:18 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by olfrjf » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

eugine wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 pm
olfrjf wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:53 pm
and , you have some pics too? because we haven't seen anyting :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
:lol: You are right.

Here it is ;)
I bought it clean.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?i ... 060407.jpg

That's all? seriousely? some more please? :lol:

User avatar
Mr. ED
Approved Member
Posts: 5927
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 am
Location: Back @ home: Belgium

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by Mr. ED » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm

eugine wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:33 pm
Any advise for the tranny ?
Spare belts. When I ran my hotdog the belt snapped: probably too much tension when the chassis flexed.
A spare spur is always a good idea also.

Peakey
Approved Member
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:55 am
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by Peakey » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:33 pm

We need more pics than that! :lol: if it is a91 then the rear hub carriers were weak and cracked very easily so try and find some later ones all will fit from the 92 on.
Again if it is a 91 the. The fine pitch belts might be a problem, you need to keep the tensioner right if it’s not then you’ll strip both belts in a couple of laps.

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Peakey wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:33 pm
We need more pics than that! :lol: if it is a91 then the rear hub carriers were weak and cracked very easily so try and find some later ones all will fit from the 92 on.
Again if it is a 91 the. The fine pitch belts might be a problem, you need to keep the tensioner right if it’s not then you’ll strip both belts in a couple of laps.
Hi Peakey

This is all I have. I hope it is enough for you :)
Thanks for the advice.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Peakey
Approved Member
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:55 am
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by Peakey » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:11 am

Yep definitely a 91, like I said if you can hunt the other bits out it might help you. Also if you convert it to the 92 drive train you can add a slipper if you can find one of those that is.

eugine
Approved Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am
Location: France

Re: Works 91 runner

Post by eugine » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 pm

OK thanks

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests