The place to go when it doesn't fit anywhere else.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Approved Member
- Posts: 967
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:28 am
- Location: Chandler,Arizona,USA
I started to build my Parma Pro Panther 1/12th scale kit. Here are some pics of it so far. I broke out a March NIB factory custom painted body and cut it out for this car. I still need to find or make the rear damper plate. I put a Vintage TRC PRO diff in the rear and used my orginal PRO PANTHER kit tires. I found some of my old Sanyo batts also. Just need to put some electrics in it and find the damper parts.
- DSC02968.JPG (144.04 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
- DSC02967.JPG (141.99 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
- DSC02966.JPG (147.17 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
- DSC02965.JPG (151.71 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
- DSC02964.JPG (134.85 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Have a nice day!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests