Sanwa/Airtronics MT-4S Battery

Brushless, lipo, spectrum, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

HatTrick
Approved Member

Sanwa/Airtronics MT-4S Battery

Post by HatTrick »

I'm planning on getting a Sanwa MT-4S transmitter from a LHS but I'll need a battery for it and found this LiFePo transmitter battery from Hobbyking:
Turnigy Nanotech 2000mAh http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__36222__Turnigy_nano_tech_2000mAh_2S1P_20_40C_LiFePo4_Transmitter_Pack_EU_Warehouse_.html

I just can't find if the 90x42x16mm dimensions will fit inside the battery compartment of the MT-4S...

alien3t
Approved Member

Re: Sanwa/Airtronics MT-4S Battery

Post by alien3t »

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php/hobby-people-transmitter-li-po-sd-10g-11x-mt4-mx-3x-7-4v-2300-20c.html

This is the one i run in my MT4, lasts forever. for me that is. PLus Hobby People here are the US ones in Charge of Airtronics North America, warranty sales and all. But looking at the battery and reading description should help in finding a size

mk-Zero
Business Member

Post by mk-Zero »

I just run a regular lipo on my mt4, i probably only charge it every 6 or so outtings to the track, and an outting for me is about 4 hours...

yellowdatsun
Approved Member

Post by yellowdatsun »

Just a tip here.....regular AA's last an *eternity* in the MT-4. Seriously, forever. When I got mine, even the hobby guy dissuaded me from buying a battery pack for it, because the AA's last so long. He could have easily sold me a battery, because I wanted one, but instead I just left with advice.

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

4aa give you 6 volts. a 2s lipo is 7.2 (or 8.4 charged) after 9 race days, and a 2 day race. with some practice battery pack runs. after 1 9 months it went from 8.3v after charge and finally dropped down to a 8.0v on my 2s lipo. but rumor was more voltage more range.