heyo!

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

vandal
Approved Member

heyo!

Post by vandal »

heyo all! started racing r/c in the early 80s with a hand me down super champ... didnt take long before i bought a rc 10 :) (no stamp) still have most of it lol ! ive been retired for a few years and when gomachv came wantin to know about the a main bullet it started the desire to race agin :) very kool website here brought back alot of memories!! soo time to start roundin up parts to rebuild my old rc10 :)
kelly aka"vandal"

GoMachV
Approved Member

Re: heyo!

Post by GoMachV »

I will have to get you an A&L care pack together. That 6 gear of yours deserves to be in your Bullet, I'll have to see if I have anything to keep you from having to swap back and forth 8)
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

duckhead
Approved Member

Post by duckhead »

vandal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:54 pm heyo all! started racing r/c in the early 80s with a hand me down super champ... didnt take long before i bought a rc 10 :) (no stamp) still have most of it lol ! ive been retired for a few years and when gomachv came wantin to know about the a main bullet it started the desire to race agin :) very kool website here brought back alot of memories!! soo time to start roundin up parts to rebuild my old rc10 :)
kelly aka"vandal"
Welcome to the message boards and back to the hobby!

-Mark

vandal
Approved Member

Post by vandal »

that would be awesome gomachv! did a deep dig and came up with all kinds of stuff!! found a few more gearboxes ! my stock 6, a mip, a jrx and a stealth out of what i think was a b3 (is it the same as a rc10?) and the bullet trans too :) found 3 chassis one A stamp, a B stamp and my original no stamp! (it doesnt have any sides :( ) both of the stamped ones are in runnable condition prolly gunna use the b its almoast complete all it needs is a rear shock tower bellcranks and nose tubes i think it was a world car.. it has the newer wide frontend thinkin of switchin it to andys arms tho.. i also found most of an A&L rear swingarm kit all it lacks is shock tower and shock mounts :) and i still have a few more boxes to go !

GoMachV
Approved Member

Post by GoMachV »

Wow cool! Glad I got you digging! The b2/b3 stuff is different unfortunately. The diff is slightly larger making it unusable

Too bad on the no stamp but that's where they get their value. Everyone used em!
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website