RC10 CLASSIC Wheels and Knockoffs!

Moderator: toyranosaur

caesar
Approved Member

Re: RC10 CLASSIC Wheels and Knockoffs!

Post by caesar »

Just received my wheel set, thanks heaps Chris.

RC104ever
Approved Member

Post by RC104ever »

Received mine yesterday, thank you Chris. Amazing and incredible workmanship - they could be factory wheels.
- Chris
Lots of cars...so many cars

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

You chaps are quite decent, thanks very much. After 'The Wait', I thought, "Man, if there's any little prob with these, I'm definitely gonna get an earful!" So, while nothing is perfect, it is gratifying to know they are making people happy (I am liking my set, and yup, I DID build that !#$&%^! car finally. :roll: ) So, any interest in an interior kit for these, as close as I can get to the 'Halsey'-ad car's? Chris REC

stephenianjames
Approved Member

Post by stephenianjames »

Received my 2 sets this morning in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks Chris for making these wheels available. You truly are a craftsman.... they look, and feel, incredible.

Regards,

Steve

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

Ho Steve! Glad they made it & you're happy! I built the Radicator a couple nights ago- Really, really enjoyed it, and glad to have it in the collection, thanks so much again. They say a great trade is when both parties feel like they got the better deal, and it seems to be in this case. :D Chris REC

stephenianjames
Approved Member

Post by stephenianjames »

Glad the Radicator is together and bringing you joy. A great car indeed, and while sad to part with it, was certainly happy with the trade mate.

Cheers,

Steve

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

BTW Charlie, I have not seen the other set of wheels from the eroneous par- did those ship yet by chance? No hurry, just had some postal issues lately-
*something about chophead69 getting two extra sets of wheels because of a shipping issue went here :oops: *
Last edited by Charlie don't surf on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cause' I'm an idiot :-/

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

I haven't Chris, sorry...we had a medical issue with our Beagle this weekend that got everything all mixed up on my end. Have them safe and sound. If you need me to "drop ship" them to someone in the mean-time LMK

**I accidentally edited your post while trying to quote you** sorry!

chophead69
Approved Member

Post by chophead69 »

i am guessing the post is wrong about me getting 2 extra sets?
My pop always said i had to many iron's in the fire

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Not sure, I thought it was something about shipping snafu..with him sending extra as in ones he had surplus not you recieved extras (like I did) ...but again I accidentally edited it when I though hit the quote button (different on my account)

chophead69
Approved Member

Post by chophead69 »

ok no worries.
My pop always said i had to many iron's in the fire

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

Starting to sound confusing: Here is the sitch. I sent Chop his original 2 sets and supposedly they were lost. I sent him 2 replacement sets that I did not have to, out of my pocket, and this will be the last time I do so; Being this amazingly cool is too costly.

The 2 sets sent to Charlie are NOT related to this- It was a cancellation that I neglected to mark off my list, resulting in his getting his 2 sets. I am still waiting for the 1 set from those to be shipped 3 weeks later. I expect, since Charile is getting a $130 set of wheels in exchange for sending 1 set back, that they would arrive in timely fashion: At this point, trying to be an exceptional Gent, I am out 2 sets (for Chop) and am still waiting on the other set from Charlie. I guess I need to be a bit stiffer about things, starting to feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Charilie, get that set in the mail by Monday, you're being well compensated for your trouble. Chris REC

Ansonnn

Post by Ansonnn »

That's pretty lame and messes up things for the rest of us ethically abiding members with Chris. So this member cancelled his two orders, got two sent to him by accident, then gets to keep a set for his troubles for sending a set back but hasn't for three weeks? Personally, for a free set I would have overnighted ($13.95 or so USPS) them back ASAP.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

toyranosaur wrote:Starting to sound confusing: Here is the sitch. I sent Chop his original 2 sets and supposedly they were lost. I sent him 2 replacement sets that I did not have to, out of my pocket, and this will be the last time I do so; Being this amazingly cool is too costly.

The 2 sets sent to Charlie are NOT related to this- It was a cancellation that I neglected to mark off my list, resulting in his getting his 2 sets. I am still waiting for the 1 set from those to be shipped 3 weeks later. I expect, since Charile is getting a $130 set of wheels in exchange for sending 1 set back, that they would arrive in timely fashion: At this point, trying to be an exceptional Gent, I am out 2 sets (for Chop) and am still waiting on the other set from Charlie. I guess I need to be a bit stiffer about things, starting to feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Charilie, get that set in the mail by Monday, you're being well compensated for your trouble. Chris REC
Hey Chris, your pissing on the wrong leg. I didn't send myself two sets of rims, YOU did. I spoke up about it, YOU didn't. This was YOUR mistake, and I'm a full time student with a 4.0 GPA and a family and a full-time job and a moderator here so you school someone else about the rims. BOTH SETS will be returned, the RC10TALK can do without the money for auctioning them for the site, and your welcome to stick them where the REC-

Reggie-

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

As long as they get here. "Blah Blah..." There's talk and there's action. Just getting sick of the way that no matter how good I am to some people, it's not enough to deserve to be treated like I'm in any way important or the wheels are in any way valuable. Yeah, my big mistakes were accidentally sending you some wheels (I'm truly sorry for the trauma there.) Then allowing you to keep a set in exchange for sending one back (Big inconvenience, again, sorry.) Then having the unmitigated gall to say that it's been long enough, and now you feel like i'm, what, being even more of a problem? Really? You may have a 4.0, but what you still need to learn is Brobdingnagian.

I suggest, to open up some time, you step down as a Mod here: Your conduct does not reflect well on yourself nor this site. Your closing sentence tells me you haven't the people skills or temperament to handle the job well. Chris REC