||Please help support RC10Talk.com!
Any contribution helps!!
General discussion, builds/restos...
- Posts: 5592
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:11 pm
- What was your first real rc car?: rc10gt
- Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)
marty slater wrote: ↑
Wed May 10, 2017 1:07 am
2010 2017 are these done yet or not ?
I don't understand
scr8p? Done yet? Good one Marty
but I really can't throw too much crap Jason's way...I'm still trying to find some stuff for a project that I searched out this forum for many years ago...
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17297
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:46 am
- What was your first real rc car?: Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin
- Location: Northampton, PA
When i get tired of building buggies, I'll move on to these.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:21 am
- What was your first real rc car?: 10l
- Location: iowa usa
here's to you getting tired then
sure would like to see them all together
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest