Blue Arms for RC10 Sneak Preview!

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Brat
Approved Member

Re: Blue Arms for RC10 Sneak Preview!

Post by Brat »

Nice looking arms...I'll take a couple of set f/r and mounts in the raw color- bet they'll polish up really nice too. lmk[/quote]

Sure No Problem! :mrgreen:
My collections:
Nikko Brat, Nikko Dictator II, Nikko Thunder Eagle, Kyosho Pure Ten Nitro, Associated RC10, Associated RC10T, Associated RC10 Graphite, Associated B4, Tamiya Tamtech 1/24 Porsche 962C, Tamiya Striker, Tamiya TRF 501X WCE.

CNA75
Approved Member

Post by CNA75 »

I'm interested in a set. Can they come in gold anodize? What other parts can you produce too? 6-Gear tranny case? front shock mount? Would be helpfully to have a complete list....

Brat
Approved Member

Post by Brat »

Sorry guys. I'll have to put this project on hold because i am unable to retrieve back the old Autocad due to PC crash!! :x As such, i'll not be able to machine any parts at this point of time till further notice. Thanks.
My collections:
Nikko Brat, Nikko Dictator II, Nikko Thunder Eagle, Kyosho Pure Ten Nitro, Associated RC10, Associated RC10T, Associated RC10 Graphite, Associated B4, Tamiya Tamtech 1/24 Porsche 962C, Tamiya Striker, Tamiya TRF 501X WCE.

strangersinspace
Approved Member

Post by strangersinspace »

I have no idea how much time you put into making that auto CAD design, but there are ways of retrieving data off a damaged hard drive (even easier if the hard drive itself isn't actually damaged). If you think it might be worth trying, pm me and I can give you some ideas to try and get the file(s) back. Good luck...

Brat
Approved Member

Post by Brat »

strangersinspace wrote:I have no idea how much time you put into making that auto CAD design, but there are ways of retrieving data off a damaged hard drive (even easier if the hard drive itself isn't actually damaged). If you think it might be worth trying, pm me and I can give you some ideas to try and get the file(s) back. Good luck...
Never thought of this :roll: Normally i'll just buy a new laptop once its down (3-4 years) as it's not worth repairing it. So I just dump the thing away.
My collections:

speedemall
Approved Member

Post by speedemall »

Will these ever be made in gold?? I would be interested in four sets if this happens.
They call me.........THE COLLECTOR!! Collector and restorer of everything vintage

longboardnj
Approved Member

Re:

Post by longboardnj »

Brat wrote:
wyldbill wrote:hey guys their is youre awnser to the elusive rear arm mount. you could make a fortune just in rear arm mounts alone. you should make them in 1.5 degree and 0 degree.
Hi wyldbill, I won't be driving a Merc after selling these parts.... :lol: I fabricate them just for the fun of it and of coz, to restore my Gold Tub...
I do not think i'll be making the 0 degrees cos I do not have the plastic parts.
wyldbill is right , the rear arm mount you made is the part every rc10 rc10t rc10t2 owner needs.. you should make them in 1.5 degree and 0 degree. im sure someone would give or loan you 0 degree mounts to make them. if you did not want to do the 0 degree, id be very happy with the 1.5..in fact id just be glad to get any good rear arm mounts..