Tamiya Honda F-2

The place for all things Tamiya.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

THE H.P FREAK
Approved Member

Tamiya Honda F-2

Post by THE H.P FREAK »

HI!... Well I just picked this one up off of Ebay a bit ago. The body set is NIB. The chassis is used but in very good condition with very minimal scratches. I just ordered a set of NIB rear wheels/tires. Still need to find a front set. This one needs quite a bit of parts to restore. The electronics tray is going to be really hard to find, plus a front bumper. I started on the body last night. Got it painted in a nice bright high gloss white. Just started to paint the engine compartment flat black. Still need to get some blue paint.

Well I decided to start painting the Honda F-2 body. Here's a few pics of what I got done so far.

Well got some more painting done tonight. I also decided to polished up the brass bits. Turned out pretty good. Also found a NIP spur gear. :y:

Well I finally got the Honda F-2 body complete. Now I got to start on the chassis. I also picked up a set of NIB rear wheels/tires for it.

So I managed to find a HONDA F2 chassis NIP. Should be here any day so I can start putting it together.

Well the Honda F2 chassis plate finally showed up on Friday. Only took a month to get here. :whistle: Anyway I got most of it put together. I have servo's, receiver, on/off switch and MSC for it. I just need to find the electronics tray. That one's going to be fun. If anyone has one and wants to sell it LMK. I also still need the rear wire bumper and steering rod.

102 RC vehicles and counting...