Today, A Stupid Person...

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Dangeruss
Approved Member

Re: Today, A Stupid Person...

Post by Dangeruss »

Halgar wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:18 pm Literally, every day this week, some dipshizzle...
The last week.... the last 60 years... who's countin'... :lol:

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

Not a new problem, for sure, though as the roadways clog with more and more vehicles, a good percentage of which are piloted by idiots, we have the makings for another thread on 10-Talk, Today A Stupid Person . . . , in which we're able to vent our frustrations about stupid people! :lol: :lol:

I don't know what the answer is, but there's got to be one. Maybe make the driver's test harder? Maybe make driver's lessons mandatory? Maybe make retesting every few years mandatory (I personally HATE this idea)?

There is no way to know what the cops are watching for when you see them with someone pulled over on the side of the road. One always assumes speeding, and that is probably the majority of their stops. I'd much rather see them patrolling and pulling over the idiots who don't know what lane to be in or won't heed the lane (any lane) when traffic is obviously wanting to flow faster than they are willing to go. Absolute rule #1 on the freeway, if you are being passed on the right by anyone YOU are in the wrong lane, move to the right! Rule #2, if there is more than one car riding your behind, YOU are the problem, move over!

Dang it Dangeruss! You got me going again! :evil: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

Dangeruss
Approved Member

Post by Dangeruss »

Halgar wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:36 pm Dang it Dangeruss! You got me going again! :evil: :roll: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I dunno if there's an answer... but I know there's a thread on rc10talk where you can make fun of peoples stupidity... now if I could just find it... :wink: :lol:

Didn't mean to rile you up... Goosefraba! :lol:

Russ Winn
Approved Member

Post by Russ Winn »

Halgar wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:48 pm ...Said stupid person then feels the need to ride my arse, so I get back to the right lane ASAP. Said stupid person hovers around my rear quarter panel, then slacks off and eventually drifts back. I don't get it, I just don't get it.
Whenever I go to Texas, I find several like that on I-10, empty highway, middle-of-nowhere, who drive 2 MPH below the limit. I go past at 5 MPH over, and they latch onto my rear quarter (in my blind spot) and hang. Next thing I know, I'm doing 95 and can't get away. I back off to let them by, and they slow down to 2 MPH under again....You just want to run them into the guardrail.

Also of note: Louisiana feels it's mandatory for all creepers to drive in the LEFT lane. (bonus if they ride next to an 18 wheeler)
The older I get, the faster I was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyGKBTUJ-L0

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

Russ Winn wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:34 am Whenever I go to Texas, I find several like that on I-10, empty highway, middle-of-nowhere, who drive 2 MPH below the limit. I go past at 5 MPH over, and they latch onto my rear quarter (in my blind spot) and hang. Next thing I know, I'm doing 95 and can't get away. I back off to let them by, and they slow down to 2 MPH under again....You just want to run them into the guardrail.
I'm pretty sure I posted this in the "irritating" thread, but equally annoying are the arsehats who want to ride your behind on an empty freeway. They can go around on either side, but they choose to ride your tail. Slow down, they slow down, speed up, they speed up. Move over a lane and they take off like a bat out of H.E. Double Hockey Sticks. :roll: Did you catch the part where it's an empty freeway?!?!?!? Or that there are open lanes on either side?!?!?! :roll:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!