rc10ds new in the box

RC10/12/100/200/250/300/500/Dual Sport
General discussion, builds/restorations etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

dubfreak
Approved Member

rc10ds new in the box

Post by dubfreak »

hey every one i might have found a rc10ds new in the box and was thinking what would that worth and where they good cars and does the parts are hard to find. from what year to what year where they produce? thanks every one i know that the knowledge is here

frank

dubfreak
Approved Member

Re: rc10ds new in the box

Post by dubfreak »

so no one as some info on that kind on associated? it look neat rwd to put under my mustang body saw some mod to do to convert to 12mm hex for touring wheels with traxxas parts would be kind if some one could gime me some feed back on that modele

templeofspeed
Approved Member

Post by templeofspeed »

dubfreak
Approved Member

Post by dubfreak »

i dont want to sell it i might have found one new in the box and was wandering if they where good that all the guy is asking
60$ so sory i wont ask for help thanks

Bent
Approved Member

Post by Bent »

dubfreak, Basically what templeofspeed is trying to say is there is no way of putting a value on any rc car in any condition. It is up to the buyer to determain if a car is worth a certain amount or not. Now if you ask me any car that is N.I.B. is worth $60.00. If I had the money would have give 60 with np's. As to answer your question I think I ay be wrong they was made in earlie to mid 90"s and parts from the RC10 buggy should work such as main tub possibly trans ect ect. Hope this helps. I know i am still a little new to the RC10 world but I do try.
You run me in the grass imma run you in the wall, drive like a racer not a flippin idiot

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!

dubfreak
Approved Member

Post by dubfreak »

thanks buddy i was'nt looking on prices as to know if that modele was good i know it share some parts from the rc10 offroad but are suspension parts the same and if not are they hard to find and was it a good onroad car i read that they where good bashers but not comparable to 4wd touring car but that does'nt mather i have a tc4 ft that i have for that

frank

fastang
Approved Member

Post by fastang »

They don't seem to fetch very high prices. Thats not to say they aren't good cars. They do share parts with the buggy but not many. The suspension pieces are completly different. Parts aren't hard to come by as they pop up on ebay all the time. I take it you plan on building it and running it? I would keep it sealed in the box and buy a slightly used one to run. I think in a few years these may start to bring some good money and we all know NIB is where the money is at.

Bent
Approved Member

Post by Bent »

What fastang said lol. I had one won along with a stampede on e-bay sunday night for 0.99cents and the lady cancelled the ad and my bid :evil: :evil: :evil: hours befor it ended but under 12hrs, she claimed she did it because she felt the 30.00 shipping was too much. None the less $60.00 is a good price I have only seen two others on there and they was $100.00+ for just a used roller. As far as how good the car is I would have to say being a rc10 car then it would have to be good but when it comes down to it a car is only as good as the driver.
You run me in the grass imma run you in the wall, drive like a racer not a flippin idiot

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!

JPAE07
Approved Member

Post by JPAE07 »

If you part it out you will be left with a ton of parts you wont be able to do anything with. You might as well keep the kit intact and sell it in the BST or Ebay if you choose. $60 is a good buying price for a new kit though.

dubfreak
Approved Member

Post by dubfreak »

thanks every one it seems to be a fair car been a tc4 driver i was thinking of a rwd for some burn out action hahaha actualy just got some anwser from the seller and the box is open and missing the shock grrrrrrrrr. will see if i do a move but that pisse me of

frank