ouch not a such a smart move

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

rc10johnny
Approved Member

Re: ouch not a such a smart move

Post by rc10johnny »

Hey Paul, did the DMV have a intrepter to help with Your Test :shock: :roll: :lol:

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

rc10johnny wrote:Hey Paul, did the DMV have a intrepter to help with Your Test :shock: :roll: :lol:
no but im pretty sure he was packing something under his jacket .
and anyway i was taking American Eglish lesson,s by then so i had a rudimentary grasp of the languge, maybe not enough to get my order right in micky,s but enough to get through my test .

paul

soniccj5
Approved Member

Post by soniccj5 »

I am biased when it comes to the looks of the new Camaro, but I understand it is not for everyone.

I think getting 20-24 Mpg with a 6.2 liter that makes 426HP while passing emissions is progress over the muscle cars of old.

My wife's major in college was environmental policy, and we do our part to recycle and cut back on electricity, but we enjoy our vehicles.

Looks like this thread has been hijacked.. :D

ED

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

No hijack away
my wife and i are both major treehugger, were proud that we have one black bag of trash a month we dont have a garbage pick up .i just take it to my friends place and put it in his can we go to the recycleing center twice a week.
ive even found a place locally that takes styrene . I didnt know how expensive that stuff is to make and how gratfull they are to get it back they put it through a big shredder and remold it .

Paul

GJW
Approved Member

Post by GJW »

id rather walk everywhere then drive a smart car! i remember few years back when this hot women pulled along side me in my v8 premier, she was stunning but her car(smart) was not i just had to laugh at her and drive away. :lol: :lol:

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

marui hunter 73 wrote:id rather walk everywhere then drive a smart car! i remember few years back when this hot women pulled along side me in my v8 premier, she was stunning but her car(smart) was not i just had to laugh at her and drive away. :lol: :lol:

mmmm :shock: im just going to hold my tounge laugh then then get her number .... well thats how we do it where i come from . :wink:

Paul

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear »

<-My cars fuel efficiency is measured in gallons per mile. :lol:

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Allow me Paul, I'm not one to hold my tongue when I see something this stupid. :lol:
marui hunter 73 wrote:id rather walk everywhere then drive a smart car! i remember few years back when this hot women pulled along side me in my v8 premier, she was stunning but her car(smart) was not i just had to laugh at her and drive away. :lol: :lol:
That is easily the dumbest thing I've heard in months. Good job!

I didn't know what a v8 Premier was, so I googled it. :lol: Really? You think that vehicle is in any way shape or form cool? It's a 4wd mini van. I would continue to berate you, but anybody who's dumb enough to laugh at a pretty woman based on her choice of vehicle is obviously not operating with a full deck. Either that or he's gay. I go out of my way not to make fun of the mentally handicapped or homosexuals.

lol Lowgear. :lol:

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

MelvinsArmy wrote:Allow me Paul, I'm not one to hold my tongue when I see something this stupid. :lol:
That is easily the dumbest thing I've heard in months. Good job!

I didn't know what a v8 Premier was, so I googled it. :lol: Really? You think that vehicle is in any way shape or form cool? It's a 4wd mini van. I would continue to berate you, but anybody who's dumb enough to laugh at a pretty woman based on her choice of vehicle is obviously not operating with a full deck. Either that or he's gay. I go out of my way not to make fun of the mentally handicapped or homosexuals.

lol Lowgear. :lol:
ouch :wink:

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

Ouch X2! :lol:

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

MelvinsArmy wrote:I didn't know what a v8 Premier was, so I googled it. :lol: Really? You think that vehicle is in any way shape or form cool?
Not one to side with the knuckledraggers usually, but this needs to be corrected...

When you go off to Google, try "Holden V8 Premier"... will give you more of an idea what Gary the Walker is talking about....

Can't side with him, not my cup of tea..... but can't let that pass either.

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

Incredible_Serious wrote:
MelvinsArmy wrote:I didn't know what a v8 Premier was, so I googled it. :lol: Really? You think that vehicle is in any way shape or form cool?
Not one to side with the knuckledraggers usually, but this needs to be corrected...

When you go off to Google, try "Holden V8 Premier"... will give you more of an idea what Gary the Walker is talking about....

Can't side with him, not my cup of tea..... but can't let that pass either.

Alex
i thought i would put some visual aid to this funny little thread :D
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 441 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 441 times

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

I appreciate the correction Incredible Serious.

But do you mean this?! Is what has marui hunter feeling superior to a Smart Car?

digiads_car_ads_118172_1.jpg
digiads_car_ads_118172_1.jpg (34.95 KiB) Viewed 440 times
digiads_car_ads_118172_1.jpg
digiads_car_ads_118172_1.jpg (34.95 KiB) Viewed 440 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Wait, I'm not done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
digiads_car_ads_118172_2.jpg
digiads_car_ads_118172_2.jpg (32.9 KiB) Viewed 440 times
digiads_car_ads_118172_2.jpg
digiads_car_ads_118172_2.jpg (32.9 KiB) Viewed 440 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: