Is there a visual parts guide?...

General info, Q&A.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

JPAE07
Approved Member

Re: Is there a visual parts guide?...

Post by JPAE07 »

With all this good information on we should start a "Master Parts Variation Listing" .xls and send it to those informed on the board willing to contribute.

templeofspeed
Approved Member

Post by templeofspeed »

JPAE07 wrote:With all this good information on we should start a "Master Parts Variation Listing" .xls and send it to those informed on the board willing to contribute.
As dr.robotnik stated, maybe not the best idea in the world, given past experience with information gleaned from this forum by certain sellers on that auction site that make no useful contributions here. I figured out a lot of this stuff, you can too... Or you can wait for the book.

It won't be in an .xls format, I promise.

:wink:

JPAE07
Approved Member

Post by JPAE07 »

templeofspeed wrote:
JPAE07 wrote:With all this good information on we should start a "Master Parts Variation Listing" .xls and send it to those informed on the board willing to contribute.
As dr.robotnik stated, maybe not the best idea in the world, given past experience with information gleaned from this forum by certain sellers on that auction site that make no useful contributions here. I figured out a lot of this stuff, you can too... Or you can wait for the book.

It won't be in an .xls format, I promise.

:wink:
Umm Kay. My previous post didn't mention anything about posting the list here. It mentioned collaboration in a format (such as .xls) informed individuals such as yourself, carloco8, and others could add to. Maybe eventually when it can be converted into a super top secret format, it could be shared with senior members and those pre-screened that do not have the "ill eBay will".

Just an idea.