MIP LEGEND, WORLDS CAR, COLLECTION

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

GAMMACRUSH
Approved Member

Re: MIP LEGEND, WORLDS CAR, COLLECTION

Post by GAMMACRUSH »

thanks for the replies. to me (vintage) rc cars are glamorous like marilyn monroe, audrey hepburn and pin-up models of the 1950s.

vintage AE
Approved Member

Post by vintage AE »

holy $#!+, share the wealth. One guys doesn't need all of those, but I wouldn't complain if it was me with that wall. My wife would look at me funny too.

JPAE07
Approved Member

Post by JPAE07 »

Gamma,

Please let this be my final message on the subject and take care of the promise you made with Kenooze (Cedric).

Understand its going to cost you money to ship the items back to me, and then for me to ship the items to Cedric. Since I never collected shipping fees from Cedric. Why don't you ask Cedric to send the shipping fees to you and then ship the items directly to him. That would be a better move to correct the situation. The parts were so small (world car springs, assoc. black composite a-arms) that I don't think the shipping to Cedric was over $5-10 dollars. Plus Cedric could finally enjoy the parts he purchased so long ago. Shipping me back the parts just creates more frustration, hassle, and the possibility for items to be "lost" in the mail. Why don't you simply just cut out the inefficiency and drama here and send Cedric his parts!

Finally Darren, no disrespect, but I am sorry I do not feel comfortable providing you with my shipping address or doing any kind of business (monetary or not) with you.

Thanks.

GAMMACRUSH
Approved Member

Post by GAMMACRUSH »

these are your parts you should ship them yourself. but, I will ship them and i will even pay for it. dont flame me JPAE07 because now I AM doing you this favor! i just want to post here again comfortably so dont harass me/bully me again. you win. i will scan the receipt when i ship them this is done.

GAMMACRUSH
Approved Member

Post by GAMMACRUSH »

we are cool JPAE07, no hard feelings. i have been nothing but nice to you. you have been demanding and rude when i am doing you a favor from my own pocket. your welcome. 8)