YOKOMO 91 works chassis WASP carbon MODS PLEASE READ!

The place for all things Yokomo.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

CATS
Approved Member

YOKOMO 91 works chassis WASP carbon MODS PLEASE READ!

Post by CATS »

MODS:- I know you deleted my post, but Iam posting this in the yokomo forum for information purposes for reference with photos of this rare chassis, just because it is in the BST area aswell I was not stating a price or that it was for sale in THIS forum, cant see how Ive broken any rules?!?!

Rare yokomo works 91 chassis made by wasp racing. Just saw one of these go for big bucks on ebay last week!

scr8p
Administrator

Re: YOKOMO 91 works chassis WASP carbon MODS PLEASE READ!

Post by scr8p »

at no point in the post that was removed did it say anything about using this thread for informational purposes. this was it:

Rare yokomo works 91 chassis made by wasp racing. Just saw one of these go for big bucks on ebay last week! Thinking of selling.

so when i got to the bst and saw it listed in there, i saw no reason for the original post to stay in the yoke forum.

you left the "selling" part off this time.

CATS
Approved Member

Post by CATS »

So basically, if something is for sale it can't be placed anywhere else on this site? In my old post I think the word you need to pay attention to is THINKING. Thought a pic of a rare chassis in the appropriate forum was not breaking the rules! Guess I was wrong, so delete were necessary, makes no odds to me as I only posted here aswell purely so people could have a reference for it!

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

i'd say it was more like "planning" on selling, going by this post by you on april 6th in the ebay forum about the one that sold on the the bay.....

Watched this auction with great intrest as I have that exact chassis nip. Going to sell it on here keep you eyes peeled if your interested, or send me a pm

you should've left off anything about selling it in your original post...... period. there wouldn't have been any issue.

CATS
Approved Member

Post by CATS »

so shall I edit my post with no wording? or are you going to delete it?, have to say this whole thing seems a bit silly, Ive not ripped anyone off!!, and from what I can tell have'nt broke any rules, but hay....... thats why you have mods I suppose, to police peoples posts, as I said before delete this post, fine by me just trying to share to people who might be intrested but I can see Ive upset scr8p so delete away!

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

OMG I want my 3 minutes back from reading this post. You broke the rules, don't do it again, let it go. There , done :D