Hello, from South Carolina!

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

espbassist88

Hello, from South Carolina!

Post by espbassist88 »

Hey y'all, my name is Ricky. I live near Columbia, SC, im 24 (about to be 25) and I am I proud owner of a Associated RC10L that my uncle raced back in the 90s. Its a bit of a project but its a running project. Its not the only RC I own. I have two others as well, both are electric. The RC10L is what got me started in the hobby. Ive been into it off and on through the years. I basically quit after the sale of my Emaxx a few years back. But not too long ago, we fixed my mom's Mini LST, and I decided on the test drive to get back into it...which has led me to where I am now. The RC10L is basically the same as it was when it belonged to him. I did have to do away with the saddle packs though as they were corroded pretty bad. It doesn't have a body, or a transmitter, but the transmitter issue will be fixed soon as I have the same system he used (Futaba Magnum JR.) on order. The bodies he ran were porsche 930 bodies, made by Parma I think. Im hunting those down. But anyway...thats a little background on me. If you have any questions, just ask. Im glad I found this forum. These RC10L RCs sre wicked.Image