Yokomo MR-4BX

The place for all things Yokomo.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

N2Deep
Approved Member

Yokomo MR-4BX

Post by N2Deep »

Hey everyone, was wandering if anyone here in the states know of any shops that may still carry Yokomo parts for the MR-4BX. I really need a new body, wing and undertray along with other expensive items. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I will be posting my Yokomo collection soon starting out with my YR-4 touring cars.

Alex B
Approved Member

Re: Yokomo MR-4BX

Post by Alex B »

RC Champ in Japan hold Yokomo stuff
:shock:

4times
Approved Member

Post by 4times »

N2Deep wrote:Hey everyone, was wandering if anyone here in the states know of any shops that may still carry Yokomo parts for the MR-4BX. I really need a new body, wing and undertray along with other expensive items. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I will be posting my Yokomo collection soon starting out with my YR-4 touring cars.

I have most parts and would be willing to sell you what you need..... what parts do you need? I have two kits (one built and one NIB) plus a ton of spares. I think I only have one body though (the MR4BX-F version) not sure I would sell that because they basically don't exist anymore that I know of.

Let me know and I'll hook you up.....

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

First and foremost would be the body. I have a naked chassis without the beautiful body. A vehicle without the body is like....me going outside without clothes, and we don't wanna go there. Wings and undertray is also what I'm after. how much are you willing to sell the front aluminum bulkhead for, I will get back to the specific part no. but it's the aluminum bulkhead that the hinge pins slides into. I know I can download the manual off from Yokomousa but do you have an extra copy of the original manual.

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

Has anyone tried the Tamiya 501X/511x body on the Yokomo car. I actually like the Tamiya 501X design better but for a Yokomo enthusiast, it's a no no.

bscotti
Approved Member

Post by bscotti »

Team Azarashi also makes a body and undertray for the MR4-BX. Sold though RC10Talk member Cline Hobbies.

http://clinehobbies.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=17&zenid=2fucnrmda6q7g6p63ij6caj5i1
Classics rule, moderns drool

4times
Approved Member

Post by 4times »

N2Deep wrote:First and foremost would be the body. I have a naked chassis without the beautiful body. A vehicle without the body is like....me going outside without clothes, and we don't wanna go there. Wings and undertray is also what I'm after. how much are you willing to sell the front aluminum bulkhead for, I will get back to the specific part no. but it's the aluminum bulkhead that the hinge pins slides into. I know I can download the manual off from Yokomousa but do you have an extra copy of the original manual.
PM me your email and I can take some pictures of what I have and email it to you. Also, let me know what else you need...I'm not sure I have a spare bulkhead, other than the one on my roller and the one in the new kit. Do you want to buy the roller or the new kit?

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

I know these things can cost me an arm and a leg but I'll ask anyways. How much for the built roller? and how much for the NIB? you talking any trades or just straight up paypal? I'm mostly looking for parts to restore my MR-4BX to like new condition and up it goes on the shelf.

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

I guess I'll have to wait two years until someone replies back to my tread because that's what the speed is on these forum threads.

GJW
Approved Member

Post by GJW »

hey but yokomo is worth the wait yes!!! :wink:

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

N2Deep wrote:I guess I'll have to wait two years until someone replies back to my tread because that's what the speed is on these forum threads.
you should be glad i didn't take notice to the wheelin' and dealin' in this thread outside of the buy/sell/trade. it would've been deleted last week already.

go refresh yourself with the forum rules, #6 in particular.........

4times
Approved Member

Post by 4times »

scr8p wrote:
N2Deep wrote:I guess I'll have to wait two years until someone replies back to my tread because that's what the speed is on these forum threads.
you should be glad i didn't take notice to the wheelin' and dealin' in this thread outside of the buy/sell/trade. it would've been deleted last week already.

go refresh yourself with the forum rules, #6 in particular.........
Sorry....I was just trying to help him out, I wasn't really trying to solicit sales. That's why I told him to PM me so we weren't "wheeling and dealing" in the Yokomo thread.

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

my comment wasn't towards you...........

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

Marui Hunter, yokomos will always be worth the wait. Scr8p, didn't mean to insult the forum...just that it takes kinda long...that's all.