Hello from Minooka, IL!

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

duckhead

Hello from Minooka, IL!

Post by duckhead »

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say hello!

I am recently back to the hobby after just shy of a 20 year break. Seems to be a common story, but life happened and I got away from it for what seemed like a blink of the eye and well, here I am. My son and I were in the attic and stumbled across a box that had some old RC stuff in it and he started asking questions. I spent a few months "catching up" on what I missed since the mid-90's, next thing you know we are at the hobby shop buying him an RC10 B4.2 RS so he could get his feet wet which then lead to a B5M Lite, B5M CE, SC5M, T5M, B44.3 and a World' Car all in the course of the month of November. How fast we RC addicts can fall back off or on the proverbial wagon :)

I had been spending some time on the RC Tech forums which ultimately lead me to here and I am just amazed at the work folks are putting in here. Some truly amazing people, historians and new history being made here. I think I just might have found a home!

Sort of pains me to think about all the stuff I got rid of just after getting married and moving out of my parents house. Seems I didn't realize how special some of the items I had were. Some threads are pretty old but I hope to breathe some new life into them and share what I know and where I've been. Looking forward to rebuilding the old stable again...

Thanks for listening and look forward to talking and contributing!

->Mark

R Cane
Approved Member

Re: Hello from Minooka, IL!

Post by R Cane »

Well, you found the right place for fellow addicts, and to get really helpful info!
And we like lots of pictures...
Welcome!