** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

----------------------------------------------

February Build of the Month Winner - Shane301



Image

Moderator: scr8p

Choose the winner

Poll ended at Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:18 am

TheDiamondOne
17
28%
coxbros1
14
23%
LoboNYC
9
15%
SHY
2
3%
mikea96
9
15%
TRX-1-3
2
3%
Benders
2
3%
juicedcoupe
1
2%
Maxline
4
7%
 
Total votes: 60

User avatar
juicedcoupe
Super Member
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:05 pm
Location: Pascagoula, MS
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 1646 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by juicedcoupe »

Frankentruck wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:09 pm The 2022 pan car win streak has been broken!
That's why you are limited to one win a year.

Any time Dave is in it, the odds are in his favor. His cars are immaculate.
Always looking for new and interesting ways to waste money.

User avatar
Frankentruck
Super Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:59 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Has thanked: 1373 times
Been thanked: 1522 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by Frankentruck »

juicedcoupe wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:35 pm
Frankentruck wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:09 pm The 2022 pan car win streak has been broken!
That's why you are limited to one win a year.

Any time Dave is in it, the odds are in his favor. His cars are immaculate.
A 1/12 scale pan car was close to taking it this month. If his votes were scaled up to 1/10 scale 😁 the RC10 might have been in trouble.
Frankensteined RC10T3 / Franky Jr RC10GT-e (x2) / A+ stamp / Toy Story RC / Graphite replica / B1.5 BFG 5LTi / Clonewald / Hyper Hornet

"I love the effort, but it sure looks like you took the long way around to a tub again"

User avatar
juicedcoupe
Super Member
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:05 pm
Location: Pascagoula, MS
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 1646 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by juicedcoupe »

Frankentruck wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:47 pm
juicedcoupe wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:35 pm
Frankentruck wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:09 pm The 2022 pan car win streak has been broken!
That's why you are limited to one win a year.

Any time Dave is in it, the odds are in his favor. His cars are immaculate.
A 1/12 scale pan car was close to taking it this month. If his votes were scaled up to 1/10 scale 😁 the RC10 might have been in trouble.
Maybe so. But there were four RC10's in the mix, plus a DS. You can't discount that.
Always looking for new and interesting ways to waste money.

User avatar
Frankentruck
Super Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:59 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Has thanked: 1373 times
Been thanked: 1522 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by Frankentruck »

juicedcoupe wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:36 pm
Frankentruck wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:47 pm
juicedcoupe wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:35 pm
Frankentruck wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:09 pm The 2022 pan car win streak has been broken!
That's why you are limited to one win a year.

Any time Dave is in it, the odds are in his favor. His cars are immaculate.
A 1/12 scale pan car was close to taking it this month. If his votes were scaled up to 1/10 scale 😁 the RC10 might have been in trouble.
Maybe so. But there were four RC10's in the mix, plus a DS. You can't discount that.
It was an awesome group of entries this month. I was tempted not to vote for any because I really had trouble picking a favorite (but I did vote).
Frankensteined RC10T3 / Franky Jr RC10GT-e (x2) / A+ stamp / Toy Story RC / Graphite replica / B1.5 BFG 5LTi / Clonewald / Hyper Hornet

"I love the effort, but it sure looks like you took the long way around to a tub again"

User avatar
R6cowboy
Super Member
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Mendota, IL
Has thanked: 486 times
Been thanked: 504 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by R6cowboy »

Agree the bros are exceptionally slick. TheDiamondOne's RC10 was hard to pass up, but man that pan car had me hooked.

Well done David.
-Jerry-

User avatar
LoboNYC
Approved Member
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by LoboNYC »

Congrats on a well deserved win with extremely clean and beautiful car!

User avatar
coxbros1
Approved Member
Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:50 pm
Location: Energy, Illinois
Has thanked: 1903 times
Been thanked: 1698 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by coxbros1 »

R6cowboy wrote: ↑Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:29 am Agree the bros are exceptionally slick. TheDiamondOne's RC10 was hard to pass up, but man that pan car had me hooked.

Well done David.
That was my second crack at BOTM with that pan car, gonna retire it piecefully to shelf
Tap pic for clarity: Derek

User avatar
Frankentruck
Super Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:59 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Has thanked: 1373 times
Been thanked: 1522 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by Frankentruck »

coxbros1 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:47 pm
R6cowboy wrote: ↑Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:29 am Agree the bros are exceptionally slick. TheDiamondOne's RC10 was hard to pass up, but man that pan car had me hooked.

Well done David.
That was my second crack at BOTM with that pan car, gonna retire it piecefully to shelf
The front axle nuts surprised me. I'd like that better than the E-clips that mine always have/had
Frankensteined RC10T3 / Franky Jr RC10GT-e (x2) / A+ stamp / Toy Story RC / Graphite replica / B1.5 BFG 5LTi / Clonewald / Hyper Hornet

"I love the effort, but it sure looks like you took the long way around to a tub again"

User avatar
Frankentruck
Super Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:59 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Has thanked: 1373 times
Been thanked: 1522 times

Re: ** Build of the Month Contest - March 2022 ** - Winner - TheDiamondOne

Post by Frankentruck »

coxbros1 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:47 pm
R6cowboy wrote: ↑Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:29 am Agree the bros are exceptionally slick. TheDiamondOne's RC10 was hard to pass up, but man that pan car had me hooked.

Well done David.
That was my second crack at BOTM with that pan car, gonna retire it piecefully to shelf
The front axle nuts surprised me. I'd like that better than the E-clips that mine always have/had
Frankensteined RC10T3 / Franky Jr RC10GT-e (x2) / A+ stamp / Toy Story RC / Graphite replica / B1.5 BFG 5LTi / Clonewald / Hyper Hornet

"I love the effort, but it sure looks like you took the long way around to a tub again"

Return to β€œRC10Talk Build of the Month Contest”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No User AvatarAhrefs [Bot], No User AvatarCommonCrawl [Bot], User avatarcoxbros1 and 0 guests