yokomo which model?

The place for all things Yokomo.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Scoobster

Re: yokomo which model?

Post by Scoobster »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:
Scoobster wrote:There seem's to be quite a lot of this going on at the minute someone buys a car from e-bay and then a few weeks later they put it back up for sale at a higher price. Now i guess there's nothing wrong with it as long as the new owner is happy with his/her new toy but i for one don't buy any RC car, vintage or not to make money on, yes some models will gain value the older they get but for me it's all about the enjoyment i get from them not financial gains
*OPENS CAN OF WORMS*
Don't want to stir anything up, just my own views of our great hobby, if someone can make a living from buying and selling on e-bay then thats cool lets face it there's a lot of small businesses that have opened up thanks to e-bay. I just like the enjoyment i get from finding and buying rare or vintage RC's (the ball and chain doesn't understand why i need to spend so much tho :lol: ) and i buy so i can enjoy owning them and don't buy them thinking if i keep it for so long it will be worth so much extra thats all

Triniboy
Approved Member

Post by Triniboy »

To be fair guys each onto their own if people want to buy a car at a price knowing fully well that it could sell for more in the future thats up to them. Sometimes you need money and its a quick smart way (in my opinion) and like previously mentioned if the buyer is ok with that then fair enough.

Dr. Robotnik
Approved Member

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

^ BTW that was just a joke in reference to the last time this topic got brought up which caused some, shall we say, fall out. Ta ra, have a good weekend.

mrlexan
Approved Member

Post by mrlexan »

Yes it did Ed........ in the end we all have to remember we are each different, that's what makes us individuals. To each his own and we have to respect that.
I am not here cause I am playing photographer and on my mountain bike.
www.gojammedia.com

Scoobster

Post by Scoobster »

Yeah we are all individuals if we were all the same the world would be a dull place. I can see why for example some people will keep a Kit new un-built in it's box but i like to build them and display them on the shelf and i know by building them they won't be worth as much as a NIB kit but i just like to have them there built up and on show

I get tempted to run some of them too :twisted: but i talk myself out of it :lol: