Post your fleet pics

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

RedScampi
Approved Member

Post your fleet pics

Post by RedScampi »

There are quite a few of us that have sizable collections, while others are just getting started with only one or a few cars. There's nothing like pictures of other people's stuff to help you get inspired and see cars from other parts of the country or world that you would never see in person. Besides, we are all curious to see each others stuff! In a thread started by FasterLouder we came up with the idea that it might be cool do have a dedicated thread just to show some fleet pictures. So this thread is dedicated to that purpose whether you have one, two or 100 cars, and whatever their condition is, we want to see them! Share those pictures with us! Understanding of course that it's quite a chore for some of us to get everything unpacked or have room to take the shots. To get things started, here is a major chunk of my collection as of today. It doesn't include un-built, basket cases or parts cars. I have to get them all outside in the back yard for a proper group shot and that's going to take a break in the weather and some serious dedication on my part to haul them all downstairs. Please pardon the dust. :oops:
Attachments
...and a few more.
...and a few more.
P1030156 (Large).JPG
Gary

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Re: Post your fleet pics

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

If that were my collection I'd jump in and roll around in it like a pile of money... :mrgreen:

or I could have said...

On my honeymoon I laid rose petals out on the bed, but that is much more romantic...

Seriously though, nice collection. :mrgreen:
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

Very nice. I'll repost a pic I took of my workbench.... since I was doing that I threw most of my stuff on there:

The Frog's been built, the Clod is gone, a Samurai is now in parts somewhere, 3 Micro-Ts didn't make the picture and an e-Flite Blade mCX has joined its land-based siblings. :lol:
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

vintage racer
Approved Member

Post by vintage racer »

Is that red,black and silver car on the left a hotshot?What body is that?

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

Ok, I'll post mine just so no one is embarrassed by how small theirs is(insert joke here). It's small, but there's a lot of history behind it(joke again,...wait for applause). I could go on like this all night, but...
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

FasterLouder
Approved Member

Post by FasterLouder »

OK guys-Here's mine...Scampi-I love that you've now got my old JRX Pro!
That paint was rescued from 1990!
:shock:
I really dig your Plymouth Scamp,too. :wink: I doubt there's even one Scamp in all of NZ. :(

Aaah well,here goes...There were several cars missing from the group shot,so I got all arty and made a collage,too :P
I'll get 'em all outside and do another shoot,when this rain quits.

Thanks for starting this thread,man! :D
Attachments
IMG_7218.JPG
collage tight straight.png
collage tight straight.png (201.37 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
collage tight straight.png
collage tight straight.png (201.37 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
All The Way Alive

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

Lookin good guys!

Thumb- it's not the size that matters, but whether or not you use them. :wink:

vintage- It is a Hotshot with a JG Manufacturing "Dart" vintage aftermarket body. More discussion/info here: http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6944&p=67140&hilit=jg+dart#p67140
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

bearrickster
Approved Member

Post by bearrickster »

here are a few of mine, I will get a better pic next week after Finals!! I will then be doing spring cleaning and cleaning up this MESS!!
Attachments
100_3461 (5).JPG
100_3462 (5).JPG
DSCF0002 (3).JPG
LOSI RULES!!

Bearrickster's Rides
http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=16714

LowClassCC
Approved Member

Post by LowClassCC »

just finished painting my bolink outlaw sprint car today. need to drill out a shock tower for my wife's basher and get the 10l back together. i should have everything ready for a group photo shoot by this weekend. i will try to get a pic up soon.

the one thing i see different between my collection and everyone else's is the colors. all of you have such a wide selection of different looking bodies. while all of my collection is in the orange/pink color scheme that you can see in my other threads. well i guess we now know which of us don't like change. :lol:

RedScampi
Approved Member

Post by RedScampi »

FasterLouder wrote:OK guys-Here's mine...Scampi-I love that you've now got my old JRX Pro!
That paint was rescued from 1990!
:shock:
I really dig your Plymouth Scamp,too. :wink: I doubt there's even one Scamp in all of NZ. :(

Aaah well,here goes...There were several cars missing from the group shot,so I got all arty and made a collage,too :P
I'll get 'em all outside and do another shoot,when this rain quits.

Thanks for starting this thread,man! :D
I think it's cool to see these cars travel around the world among friends. That rescued paint job was a pretty nice job when it was done. I'm just going to touch up the paint a bit and leave it on there. Did you buy that car new in NZ? I like the collage, good idea! Thanks for the compliments on the Scamp. They're not real common over here either at least in the pre-73 variety. They just got a bit more homely after that. (Don't tell but I actually have two of them! :))
Gary

RedScampi
Approved Member

Post by RedScampi »

bearrickster wrote:here are a few of mine, I will get a better pic next week after Finals!! I will then be doing spring cleaning and cleaning up this MESS!!
Those look good Rick, are you going to throw some paint on any of the buggies or are you going to leave them natural? I'm always torn on a really nice car since the body covers all the minty parts. You can ship that mess to my house any time! :P
Gary

bearrickster
Approved Member

Post by bearrickster »

RedScampi wrote:
bearrickster wrote:here are a few of mine, I will get a better pic next week after Finals!! I will then be doing spring cleaning and cleaning up this MESS!!
Those look good Rick, are you going to throw some paint on any of the buggies or are you going to leave them natural? I'm always torn on a really nice car since the body covers all the minty parts. You can ship that mess to my house any time! :P
Well thats kinda hard to say since most of them you own now :lol: you have 2 out of the 3 buggys on the table. but the ones I have left will all get paint this spring. I am finishing off all of them, I just finished the JRX-T today. I will be working on my Jrx-T corr truck next. I am pulling them down one at a time and finishing up all the little things I havent or just been putting off?
LOSI RULES!!

Bearrickster's Rides

reign79
Approved Member

Post by reign79 »

Well this was harder then i thought it would be today at work thinking about it but here it is. I tried to blend the pictures with no luck so heres two pics with :wink: most of my "fleet" maybe i will have a room big enough to lay them all out someday.Ryan
Attachments
fleet011.jpg
fleet012.jpg
Ryan

bearrickster
Approved Member

Post by bearrickster »

Wow reign79 you need to add a pan car to your fleet :lol: :lol: very nice collection!!
LOSI RULES!!

Bearrickster's Rides

reign79
Approved Member

Post by reign79 »

Yeah i guess i should take a more pronounced picture of my rc10's. Try not to focus on those couple of pan cars :lol: :lol:
Ryan