RC10 on road conversion question

RC10/12/100/200/250/300/500/Dual Sport
General discussion, builds/restorations etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

RC10 on road conversion question

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

I'm thinking of a conversion kit that I used at one time. I've seen a lot of conversions on here, but I don't remember seeing the one I will attempt to describe. I can't remember the manufacturer or a search would probably yield some results. It was an all fiberglass kit. No graphite or CF offered. It basically turned the RC10 into a pan car with the gear box flipped to a mid-motor set up. It was very well made(too bad it was fiberglass). It was set up for saddle packs and only had slots for up to 6 cells. It seems like it was only offered drilled for a 6 gear, but I'm pretty sure it was out right about the time the stealth came out. Rather than 10L style front blocks I think it had a fiberglass top plate that came across which made it pretty sturdy. It used a rear shock tower that simply allowed associated front shocks to be used. Anyone happen to know who might have made this? Pics would be even better. :wink:
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Re: RC10 on road conversion question

Post by Charlie don't surf »

Agi Jammer

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

That's it! I'm 100% sure. I remember vividly the crazy spacers that went under the body posts. After looking at it I remember it had different shims so you could adjust the caster...or was that a different conversion. :? Anyway, thanks! 8)
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

I searched AGI Jammer in google and only one sight came up with relevant r/c info on the first page. You guessed it...RC10talk. Pretty cool, huh? 8) Good stuff
Ken