custom RC10L front cross brace hot off the CNC !

RC10/12/100/200/250/300/500/Dual Sport
General discussion, builds/restorations etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

REMJ666
Approved Member

Re: custom RC10L front cross brace hot off the CNC !

Post by REMJ666 »

Nice work...Front and rear shock towers for the buggy would be nice...Not polished...I like the machined look...
Late Edinger Gold Pan # 6010 .....Vintage Blackfoot....Electrix Circuit Stadium Truck ....Kyosho Ultima Pro XL

durb69
Approved Member

Post by durb69 »

REMJ666 wrote:Nice work...Front and rear shock towers for the buggy would be nice...Not polished...I like the machined look...
I have yet to get into buggy's but i should. I sure would get a lot more use out of them. The on road cars pretty much sit on the shelf. The closest carpet track is an hour away from me and I suck horribly at driving them lol. But I just love the building the cars and toying with them. I would rather get into off road style at some point. I have recently been thinking about selling all my on roads and using the money to buy a new off road something or other that i can run locally. there is an off road track 15 min from my house. It sure would be cheaper on gas.

I could probably make you some aluminum mounts if I had a template. I see you have a rather bent G10 mount at the moment lol. I have no idea how G10 can be bent and hold the form. Perhaps something was sitting on it for a really long time? The trouble with making them out of aluminum is that if they take a hard crash they will bend and stay bent. The G10 or Carbon fiber takes the hit, bends, and then bends back. unless of course it breaks. :cry:

REMJ666
Approved Member

Post by REMJ666 »

You could meka extra cash to support the off road buggy :lol: You do great work...If you get enough requests and really want to hook us fellow mmembers up just list what you will make with prices...If you need parts to use as templates everyone on hear should have something they can send ya if you want to make the stuff...
Late Edinger Gold Pan # 6010 .....Vintage Blackfoot....Electrix Circuit Stadium Truck ....Kyosho Ultima Pro XL