MY FIRST BOLINK

The place for all things BoLink.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

murphy3428
Approved Member

MY FIRST BOLINK

Post by murphy3428 »

Was never a big Bolink fan but when I saw this I thought that if I were to own a bolink this would be the one I would want so I grabbed it.
Attachments
04d3_12.jpg
83c5_12.jpg
045d_12.jpg

cowsrneat2002

Re: MY FIRST BOLINK

Post by cowsrneat2002 »

Hello, I am kind of new to the forum, made some posts and been reading articles. Was wondering, what type of Bolink that is that you have pictured?? The decals show Eliminator, but the chassis resembles a Legend or better yet a Digger style, not the Eliminator as it is a flat pan car style chassis. I have a few questions, since, I have a chassis that I acquired through Ebay. The chassis looks to be the same as yours that is in need of some TLC to get it back in shape. Do you know the part numbers for the body and the wing of the car you have pictured? Do you also have a manual of the car that can be scanned and posted?? These would be very helpful. Thanks for anyhelp.

PS I will show a picture of the chassis I have soon
The beating will continue until moral improves

Soncho Ponza
Approved Member

Post by Soncho Ponza »

thats a great body i would like to know too. looks sim to a legand chassis???

murphy3428
Approved Member

Post by murphy3428 »

cowsrneat2002 wrote:Hello, I am kind of new to the forum, made some posts and been reading articles. Was wondering, what type of Bolink that is that you have pictured?? The decals show Eliminator, but the chassis resembles a Legend or better yet a Digger style, not the Eliminator as it is a flat pan car style chassis. I have a few questions, since, I have a chassis that I acquired through Ebay. The chassis looks to be the same as yours that is in need of some TLC to get it back in shape. Do you know the part numbers for the body and the wing of the car you have pictured? Do you also have a manual of the car that can be scanned and posted?? These would be very helpful. Thanks for anyhelp.

PS I will show a picture of the chassis I have soon
The beating will continue until moral improves
not sure on who made the body, and I would agree that it looks more like a legend chassis. I only bought it cause I liked the body and I had a set of see's aluminum wheels sitting around collecting dust and I thought they would look great with this car