Kyosho Lancia delta integrale 16V

The place for all things Kyosho.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

vintage racer
Approved Member

Kyosho Lancia delta integrale 16V

Post by vintage racer »

Just picked this up for a bargain.It needs new belt and pulleys part numbers fd-3 , fd-7 and also a new bumper fd-1 if anyone can help with those that would be great.I couldnt beleive the decal sheets are untouched.Overall the car is in very good condition with minimal scratching underneath.I plan on stiping the paint and bringing back to box art.I loved these cars when I was growing up so Im very happy to have this one.My mates have been doing some back yard grass track racing with those cheapo ebay gas buggies so now I will have something to run with them.I will post progress pics.
Attachments
Pictures 042a.JPG

purpletimbo
Approved Member

Re: Kyosho Lancia delta integrale 16V

Post by purpletimbo »

highwayracer
Approved Member

Post by highwayracer »

In the US, tower sold the RS200 and the Puegot 405. Here, the Corvette ZR1 was based on the Rampage 2wd chassis.

I've has my RS200 for over 10 years now and I think I'll finally be able to finish it (recently won the steering rack on ebay). There weren't too many of these cars released, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to sell it for a decent price.

vintage racer
Approved Member

Post by vintage racer »

Thanks Timbo,just ordered the pulleys from them.I have a local small bearings shop that sell belts so I will try them today.Then I will just need the front bumper.

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

Very nice mate! I have an unpainted body at home that I will eventually get done.... has the fixtures kit (lights, grille, etc.), but only the stripe decal set.... one of my many rally projects :oops:

Look forward to seeing you complete yours!

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

gjscott

Post by gjscott »

vintage racer wrote:Just picked this up for a bargain.It needs new belt and pulleys part numbers fd-3 , fd-7 and also a new bumper fd-1 if anyone can help with those that would be great.I couldnt beleive the decal sheets are untouched.Overall the car is in very good condition with minimal scratching underneath.I plan on stiping the paint and bringing back to box art.I loved these cars when I was growing up so Im very happy to have this one.My mates have been doing some back yard grass track racing with those cheapo ebay gas buggies so now I will have something to run with them.I will post progress pics.
Hi, I'm a little late to find this topic but I'm also restoring one of these models.
My body is in OK condition but the stickers are in pretty bad shape. I know it's a long shot but if you haven't applied your graphics yet it would be awesome if I could get a scan of them ?
I've also just managed to get a hold of a GS11R engine on eBay. My original GS11 has a really worn cylinder and piston and doesn't have any compression. The previous owner didn't have any holes in the body to cool the engine so it probably ran really hot and this maybe shortened it's life.

Here's some shots of my model:

http://www.kyoshoforum.com/kyosho-vintage/661-kyosho-1-10-lancia-delta-integrale-parts-info-needed.html#post7410

Thanks

Graeme

gjscott

Post by gjscott »

Incredible_Serious wrote:Very nice mate! I have an unpainted body at home that I will eventually get done.... has the fixtures kit (lights, grille, etc.), but only the stripe decal set.... one of my many rally projects :oops:

Look forward to seeing you complete yours!

Alex
Hi Alex,

Did you mange to find any more decals ?

Also do you have a manual ?

Thanks

Graeme

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

gjscott wrote: Hi Alex,

Thanks

Graeme
Graeme,

Surprisingly, I did find the extra decals.... from the same eBay seller I got the stripe pages from years ago, I got two sheets of the numbers and Lancia logos sheet. Didn't have any luck on the manual, but was able to get some pointers on which decals go where, and what needs to be painted. Just have to decide whether to attempt to do the body myself, or sell it to someone who could do a better job...

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

gjscott

Post by gjscott »

Incredible_Serious wrote:

Thanks

Graeme
Graeme,

Surprisingly, I did find the extra decals.... from the same eBay seller I got the stripe pages from years ago, I got two sheets of the numbers and Lancia logos sheet. Didn't have any luck on the manual, but was able to get some pointers on which decals go where, and what needs to be painted. Just have to decide whether to attempt to do the body myself, or sell it to someone who could do a better job...

Alex
Hi Alex, you could save my life here !! Is there any chance you could take a high resolution scan of the decals for me so I can reproduce a set ? I would of course provide you with some copies free of charge ?

Regards

Graeme

gjscott

Post by gjscott »

Thanks

Graeme
Graeme,

Alex
Or I could purchase a scan if you'd prefer ?

I just can't find these decals anywhere.

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

gjscott wrote:

Thanks

Graeme
Graeme,

Alex
Or I could purchase a scan if you'd prefer ?

I just can't find these decals anywhere.
Mate,

I'm looking into scanning and reproduction.... at absolute minimum, I could get a 200 - 600dpi scan into a .jpg file. Won't be the best quality, but may enable someone to print their own decals at home..... I will also have a word with Willy over at www.pandagfx.com and see what he can do...

Alex
Osiris is the key.

gjscott

Post by gjscott »

Incredible_Serious wrote:Mate,

I'm looking into scanning and reproduction.... at absolute minimum, I could get a 200 - 600dpi scan into a .jpg file. Won't be the best quality, but may enable someone to print their own decals at home..... I will also have a word with Willy over at http://www.pandagfx.com and see what he can do...

Alex
Hi Alex,

I think anything from 400 to 600 dpi would be perfect. Could you email any scans to [email protected] ?

I'm so excited !! lol

Graeme

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

graeme,

You have a couple of e-mails coming your way...

Alex
Osiris is the key.