Hurricane Gustav... sorry i have been without everything

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

ericsp2
Approved Member

Hurricane Gustav... sorry i have been without everything

Post by ericsp2 »

for the 2 gentlemen i sold items too i am sorry but i have been without power ,electricity and cable since the first of teh month. and before that we had to evacuate 3 days before . we had a mandatory evac for houma,la which is 3 miles from my house. we got hammerd with 100mph winds and lost 78% of our power poles. we were not allowed to return home until this sunday. i checked with the post office and they said everything they took in befor they evacuated was sent out yesterday. this will be the last time i can get on as i am using a neighbors cell card. also i am now living at a camp ground till oct.1st.

ps . i will be selling everything i posted on here that i recently aquired. i need money to live off of now and my job is shut down and we are living off what little savings we have left. everyone take care and i will visit here again as soon as hings are normal. here is my cell if you want to buy items i posted on these forums. 985-227-2829.

tecnica2001
Approved Member

Re: Hurricane Gustav... sorry i have been without everything

Post by tecnica2001 »

Thanks for being responsible and getting back to me about my purchase, I hope everything works out for you and your family, I apologize if my messages were a bit harsh. But you can understand my point as a buyer.

Off course you had no way of communication, so all is good once again in my Hobbyworld :D
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what R/C car you're gonna get next!!!