Rc Car Action Magazine Complete 1980s Collection Picture

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

marlo
Approved Member

Re: Rc Car Action Magazine Complete 1980s Collection Picture

Post by marlo »

Hey rangerg, nice collection!! you might have a mag that has a plastic model RC conversion in there. It would be in the 1989-90 era, it should be a 1930's type hotrod, it's been so many years since I've seen it, does it ring a bell?

REMJ666
Approved Member

Post by REMJ666 »

Nice mags...I really liked when they would put together the pit tips magazines...Where everyone would send in there tips and tricks...
Late Edinger Gold Pan # 6010 .....Vintage Blackfoot....Electrix Circuit Stadium Truck ....Kyosho Ultima Pro XL

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave »

romulus22 wrote:When I see stuff that this I get mad at myself. I threw all mine out about 5 yrs ago when I moved. Was a subscriber fro 94-00 so I had a nice collection.
I am in the same boat. I moved about 8 years ago, was not into it all like I am now. I left all of them behind. I can even remember the day that I grabbed a stack about two feet tall and carried them to the garbage can while cleaning up.

They were all old RCCA mags, all in great shape. I am getting mad just typing this. I have tried to buy many of them, but at $7 to $20 a piece plus shipping... :cry: :evil:

Man am I ever p'od right now, just shaking my head at myself in disgust. They are only magazines, but the money spent on 5 plus years of them when I was much younger and the info they have...Sheesh!!

integra22t
Approved Member

Post by integra22t »

i know when i gave up the sport i gave all my rc stuff to family and had alot of rcca but left alot of stuff behind when i left home .. my stepdad is a packrat so you never know he might have kept them .. if he did there should be a big box of them