Back Home

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Brat
Approved Member

Re: Back Home

Post by Brat »

Do take good care of yourself buddy! o not tired yourself out with all those 'crap' rc projects especially the white 10T runner! Just send the bits and pieces to me and i'll be your eyes and hands! Service charges too of course! :lol: Take care! David
My collections:
Nikko Brat, Nikko Dictator II, Nikko Thunder Eagle, Kyosho Pure Ten Nitro, Associated RC10, Associated RC10T, Associated RC10 Graphite, Associated B4, Tamiya Tamtech 1/24 Porsche 962C, Tamiya Striker, Tamiya TRF 501X WCE.

JK Racing

Post by JK Racing »

I've actually only taken two days to work on my RC stuff. 10T teardown & clean up, then rebuild. As soon as I source the last few parts, it will be heading to ebay, got bills to pay :cry: .

I hear you about SDI not paying the first week. Found the same thing out, first week unpaid, start paying from the second week on, so my next "paycheck" is gonna hurt bad, I am estimating I wont be able to cover my mortgage with it, let alone live for a couple weeks.

I may post some pics of the 10T before it goes on the auction block, if I can get to the workbench....
--Joey --
Vintage A&L and Factory Works
Old School Racer & Vintage RC Car nut
JKRacingRC.com

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

I had 6 vertebrae in my upper back fused as a teen. I know what you're going through. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!