What paintjobs would you like to see?

Show off your paintwork, tips/tricks, decals, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

What paintjobs would you like to see?

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

I personally cannot paint very well. I'm old school with masking tape and cans. There are some paintjobs I think would be cool to try if I could though. I think a GTP style(or something similar with a large surface area)painted up as a pacman board would be kinda cool. It would of course be best on an old school model. If you can picture this image just kinda laid over a nice large body you can kinda see what I mean.
I also think a body painted up in a Corona theme would be cool. This one would require a lot more skill. The details would be very important. I pictured this sitting in a bar a couple of months ago when I saw a very cool Corona sign. I wish I'd snapped a pic with my phone or something because I did a fairly extensive search and couldn't find it on line. I found thousands of images, but nothing that exactly captured the spirit of that sign. I think maybe a sand scheme around the bottom with a nice beach and ocean. Maybe some bamboo, a parrot, some limes, palm trees and of course a nice detailed and shaded "CORONA" across the hood. No worry with decals or numbers or anything like that, just an entire shell committed to the tropical theme. Here is a pic that has some of the aspects of what I'm talking about, but I'm going to look for more because this still falls short of my dream. It might be impossible to do what I'm picturing because it would probably all have to be free-hand and there would be tons of different colors. Anyway, it's just a dream after all. The second pic I just thought had some cool graphics so I'm posting that too. Of course as a Colts fan the Saints symbol makes me want to puke, but it's very cool and at least it's not gold. Typing this makes me want a Corona too...
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken