rc10 collection video

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

N2Deep
Approved Member

Re: rc10 collection video

Post by N2Deep »

Hey Gamma, that looks like my room too. I know what you mean bro...Been there and still is there. You got to live and breathe R/C in order to know what it's like. My wife always tells me "so that's where all my money went" and I tell her "yep, that's where it all went. Good thing I didn't spend it on booze and women right?" You know Gamma, it really sucks when you go to the local Hobby shop and a youngling comes up with an older r/c car, you look over and instantly you know what that part is from which car...you knew if it was Kyosho, Tamiya, HPI, Associated, Traxxas etc. Heck, you even know all the aftermarket hopups for it also. What really really sucks bad is when you know more then the people who work at the Hobby Shops and you felt like you owned the joint because you spent more then enough money there. For me, when I go to the hobby shop around town, they know I am looking for that particular part and I know every nook and cranny there. If I missed a week or two, when I get there, I know what came in new and if they had moved things around. You got to live and breathe this stuff man...

Sometimes it really makes me wonder what happened to all the O.G.'s who won big title races. I bet Jay Halsey is so bored talkin about RC10's...Tony Nessinger, where the world he is now, Joel "magic" Johnson...he ain't talkin much about RC's these days. Gamma, I guess you gonna have to get off your laze bun and go racing for a litto bit and not just think about how good it may have been. That's what I'm gonna do.

longboardnj
Approved Member

Re: rc10 collection video

Post by longboardnj »

i love it!!!! thanks i gotta show my girlfriend this vid ... i thought i had alot :D