hello from lil_man72

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

lil_man72

hello from lil_man72

Post by lil_man72 »

hello, i had to join this site since it seems almost all rc10 and rc10ds searches lead me here anyway.
my first rc car was actually a truck, an rc10gt to be exact. since i had issues with gas cars back then i traded it for an rc10t and when looking back i got the short end of the stick. my favorite associated car to date would be a toss up between a t2 or the dual sport. i've just gotten back into racing the last couple of months with my youngest son turning 5 in 2 months and ready to race. we have modern team durango cars for running electric offroad and the rc8.2 for gas offroad. the vintage cars come into play on the carpet. you see we run at one of the best tracks i've ever been around "fastlane raceway" in blue springs mo. you see, imagine a place were you can run on five different tracks. onroad carpet, oval carpet, dirt oval, huge 1/8th scale size offroad, and a tight/technical 1/10th scale indoor offroad. so we've got the offroad covered but i plan on getting several dual sports together and running the breakout class on the carpet oval. i'm also planning on getting one of the re-release rc10 cars to do something with, not sure yet.
anyway enough about me, and thanks to everyone that put this site together and those that have worked to keep it the best place for vintage rc10 info.
thanks charlie

Chris K
Approved Member

Re: hello from lil_man72

Post by Chris K »

It's really good to see Charlie back in the fold!!! And of course, any father/son team is a great way to spend time!

As you said - Google about anything old and it will point you to this site and as you've probably observed there is a LOT of information here!

Let me know if I can help you in any respect!
Wherever you go; there you are!