Hello from England, Kent.

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Spindle

Hello from England, Kent.

Post by Spindle »

I've actually been on here on and off for a few years but never actually posted anything - epic fail.

So, Hi!

I've been into RC cars since I was a kid and grew up mainly with Tamiya kits - Fire Dragon, Bullhead, Vanquish, Avante, Terra Scorcher etc then on to a Schumacher Cougar 2 Team Works. I have always kept my foot in the door with RC cars although sold a few years ago so my collection has moved around a little. In my older, more recent years I raced a Durango 210 (still have it) and an RC10 B6 (still have it) and started collecting the cars I wanted but couldn't afford or didn't know I wanted back then but do now.

I currenty have an A stamped RC10 CE, an RC10 Graphite and an RC10T (waiting to be restored, I recently started building a Top Force, bought a Kingcab that needs restoring, half way through building an ECX AMP-MT for fun along with owning a Lunchbox re-re, my original Fire Dragon, a very old Tamiya BMW F1 car that was handed down to me from my Dad and I'm pretty sure I have an unbuilt Sand Scorcher re-re in it's box somewhere.

The one I miss the most is the Cougar Works, it was practically new when I sold it so was MINT and I should have kept it. I'd really like another one so if anyone knows of one for sale please let me know as I am having no luck other than finding a few parts.

I'll get some pictures of some of my cars up as and when I can, half of them are not complete as I like to tinker now and then when I have an itch to scratch.... I'll get to them all at some point!

Real life - I build cars, fast road and track cars, engine conversions etc so always happy to talk full scale cars too.

Cheers,

Spindle.
On the look out for a Schumacher Cougar 2 Team Works, let me know of any for sale please.

RC10, Schumacher and Tamiya collector.