Redcat tak?

For all things R/C, post '90s to today.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

clinehobbies
Approved Member

Re: Redcat tak?

Post by clinehobbies »

I sell Redcat cars in my shop and we also repair them. they are a good value for the price. parts are easy for us to come by as REDCAT is local for us. People buy them at the mall and then I get to repair them becasue the mall shops dont do the parts or the service:)
Have a nice day! :)

Rick430JD

Post by Rick430JD »

I'm looking to change the tires and wheels on both my REDCAT's and was hoping someone had a placed to look for them. Or maybe just give my a name that I can search for.
Thanks all
Rick

jon burrows
Approved Member

Post by jon burrows »

Rick430JD wrote:I'm looking to change the tires and wheels on both my REDCAT's and was hoping someone had a placed to look for them. Or maybe just give my a name that I can search for.
Thanks all
Rick
I believe the redcat racing website has a parts diagram. They should be pretty standard stuff to come by.

Rick430JD

Post by Rick430JD »

I'm looking for some cooler wheels and some street tires (want to stay with the same size rubber) for my truck.
I have seen the ones on Redcats site not allot to look at there. Was hoping that someone has changed them out already and knew of some that would fit right off.
Rick

Rick430JD

Post by Rick430JD »

WOO HOO the weather is turning nice might be able to break in my 2 cars finally!!!
Rick

Rick430JD

Post by Rick430JD »

Rick430JD wrote:WOO HOO the weather is turning nice might be able to break in my 2 cars finally!!!
Rick
OOPS! Life got in the way!! The SOB that owns the building I have my Business in sold it and now I have to move!!!! Going to be a month or more now!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Rick