so i get this email

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

asashaw
Approved Member

Re: so i get this email

Post by asashaw »

ok here is another interesting fact about edinger cars. i was gonna put this in my "edinger" post under general but more people are watching here and i thought the info might get to more people. when i looked in my new unbuilt NIP edinger car i cam across a couple of neat things like the tires but i also just came across the gear cover. i won't open the staples in the main bag so you are looking through two pieces of plastic but look... a real box art tranny cover. i took pictures of the common but very old gear covers, and the Parma one that someone on ebay is selling as box art i think? :roll: anyways hope you all enjoy!

BTW - OG RC10T, although the cars retailed for over $200, every magazine I own from the late 80's-91 has ads that all sell the rc10 for $115-135 ish. I just think $300 is too much IMO. Just my two cents. :D

Dr. Robotnik
Approved Member

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Is the very early box art one the same as JG? I have their lexan version and it looks the same from memory but I have a very bad memory...

OG RC10T

Post by OG RC10T »

MelvinsArmy wrote:
OG RC10T wrote: You probally got that email b/c he didnt want to wait a week on ebay and risk the chance of not getting what it is actually worth.

That's what minimum bids and reserve prices are for.
True, but I was also thinking along the lines of immediate sale, versus, waiting,,,, and waiting,,,, for the week to pass before the auction ended.

Either way eeh......

asashaw
Approved Member

Post by asashaw »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:Is the very early box art one the same as JG? I have their lexan version and it looks the same from memory but I have a very bad memory...
i have a jg it is exactly the same as the pro-line but with a black button for the slipper

Dr. Robotnik
Approved Member

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

asashaw wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Is the very early box art one the same as JG? I have their lexan version and it looks the same from memory but I have a very bad memory...
i have a jg it is exactly the same as the pro-line but with a black button for the slipper
Oh really? Mine might be different as I don't think they have buttons installed.