Currently Watching

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Re: Currently Watching

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

The "Truffle Shuffle" :lol:
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Never thought that for a moment Thumb, I just found littlevette's comment a little out of line.

I love gifs. I've got to dig some out of my computer at home. In the meantime, this is a great site, all movie still gifs: http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/

littleVETTE
Approved Member

Post by littleVETTE »

MelvinsArmy wrote:
littleVETTE wrote:lmao stupid bitch
The dude is the stupid bitch here. I've never seen a dude get a drink thrown on him who didn't deserve it. Even if he didn't deserve it, it's not cool to beat a woman.

every thread i've read, about this video turns into a sausage fest. watch the full video and then make your decision again. it would of been whole another thing if he actually kicked her or even punched her. but sweeping off her feet was, and still is, funny to me.

why would you care in the first place? you and i don't know her. not EVERY female deserves a "pass" because she's a female.

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

littleVETTE wrote:
MelvinsArmy wrote:
The dude is the stupid bitch here. I've never seen a dude get a drink thrown on him who didn't deserve it. Even if he didn't deserve it, it's not cool to beat a woman.

every thread i've read, about this video turns into a sausage fest. watch the full video and then make your decision again. it would of been whole another thing if he actually kicked her or even punched her. but sweeping off her feet was, and still is, funny to me.

why would you care in the first place? you and i don't know her. not EVERY female deserves a "pass" because she's a female.
A sausage fest is an all male event. As in, you go to a party where there is no women "Dude, this is a total sausage fest." Not sure what your point is with that.

Here's the closest to a full video that I could find. It looks to me like this bitch excuse for a man makes physical contact first at around the 21 second mark. It's clear that he offended her from before the clip starts.

[youtube]bjIjUHI_JKQ&feature=related[/youtube]

You're right, not every female deserves a pass. But unless I'm afraid for my life, I'd never touch a woman. Sorry littlevette, just because it's not a punch doesn't mean it's not an assault. It is assault. Against a woman. By a "man". This was some drunk idiot who is a complete punk. Notice how he backs off when the guy in the black shorts steps up to confront him at the end of the video. Just like every other punk who thinks hitting a woman is okay, he backs off. When confronted by a man, suddenly tough guys who think it's okay to assault a woman aren't so aggressive or tough. Suddenly they understand restraint. What a coincidence. It's called being a bitch.

Why do I care? I guess because I'm a semi-compassionate human being sometimes. Men do not hit women. Ever. Period.

Drunk girl gets in your face and annoys you, be a man and walk away. Go pick a fight with a man.

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Man, I keep watching the video. This guy deserved to have his ass handed to him. He acted very aggressive towards her, he followed her towards the pool, puts his arms up as to shove her, etc. Somebody does that to a man and they'd be very lucky to get off with a drink thrown on them. At least in my experience. He was looking for a fight. Then when one came (black shorts) he backs off. What a bitch. How can you defend any of this?

littleVETTE
Approved Member

Post by littleVETTE »

like i said i don't know the BITCH so i could care less. arguing over something that happened, 3 or whatever, years ago is stupid. but over someone i could care less for is even stupidier. there's a ton of other people that've had it worse than she did. much less anyone else in the world. where's the argument there? melvin, look at the situation...bunch of drunk people, looks like jersey to me, drinking, and a bunch of douche bags. i would of been laughing my ass if a bomb would of dropped on all of them.*

the gif goes to show you how funny it is. if this were such a problem with you why didn't you delete it from the thread?

i just remembered that you just got married, so i could see why you're feeling the way you are.

*sarcasm

littleVETTE
Approved Member

Post by littleVETTE »

MelvinsArmy wrote:Man, I keep watching the video. This guy deserved to have his ass handed to him. He acted very aggressive towards her, he followed her towards the pool, puts his arms up as to shove her, etc. Somebody does that to a man and they'd be very lucky to get off with a drink thrown on them. At least in my experience. He was looking for a fight. Then when one came (black shorts) he backs off. What a bitch. How can you defend any of this?

lol, cool down melvin. this isn't an episode of "what would you do?"

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

It's about principles and integrity-

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

I'm not into deleting things. Matter of fact I don't think I've ever deleted anything on this forum, from day 1.

I prefer to let things stand as they are. You want to open your mouth and say it's cool that a woman got knocked down by a man (looks like she hit her head on the concrete too) and reply "lmao stupid bitch" I'd prefer to let it stand so people can see where you stand and what kind of person you are. Not everyone is going to tell you you're out of line for saying something like that. I will.

I did just get married. But that has nothing to do with beliefs I've carried with me my entire life. Don't lay your hand on a woman. If you see another man hit a woman, defend her.

btw, I'm perfectly cool. 8)

littleVETTE
Approved Member

Post by littleVETTE »

MelvinsArmy wrote:I'm not into deleting things. Matter of fact I don't think I've ever deleted anything on this forum, from day 1.

I prefer to let things stand as they are. You want to open your mouth and say it's cool that a woman got knocked down by a man (looks like she hit her head on the concrete too) and reply "lmao stupid bitch" I'd prefer to let it stand so people can see where you stand and what kind of person you are. Not everyone is going to tell you you're out of line for saying something like that. I will.

I did just get married. But that has nothing to do with beliefs I've carried with me my entire life. Don't lay your hand on a woman. If you see another man hit a woman, defend her.

btw, I'm perfectly cool. 8)

that's fine with me melvin. i'm not going to scurry away from what i said. i said it, i meant it, and that's it. i'm not the only guy feeling the same way. as you are not either.

JPAE07
Approved Member

Post by JPAE07 »

Charlie don't surf wrote:It's about principles and integrity-
'Nuff said.

RETRO R/C
Approved Member

Post by RETRO R/C »

You are all class :roll:

Cheers

Darryn
TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING - YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN
VENOM International | Factory Pilot - Team SCHUMACHER UK | J-Concepts USA | B-Fast Performance USA | Bugle Boy Racing | MAX Racing Products International

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

I feel a bit guilty for posting that gif and I had planned on not posting here again, but it's too late now.

I would NEVER raise my hand to a woman under any circumstances and if I saw it happen you can guarantee I would step in and whip that ass like it was my full-time job.

I also swore I'd never post a Nickelback video(not because I hate them or anything, but I think they get enough exposure on their own :roll: ), but that statement was really uncool and the last thing I would ever want is to gang up on anyone or get involved in a flame thread, but...

[youtube]hYXb0ZqKucA&ob=av2n[/youtube]
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Thumby, I never thought you meant any harm by posting that gif. Not for a second. Don't worry about it bud.

However, posting Nickelback on the other hand is about the most offensive crime I can think of. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A lesson from the Queen.

[youtube]cSdFTVhFyyc[/youtube]

Goatless
Approved Member

Post by Goatless »

I know there's pain.....why do you lock yourself up in these chains? :?
[youtube]uIbXvaE39wM[/youtube]
"I'm like the fat girl at the prom, just glad to be here!!!

Southern Fried Racing : The Sequel