Belt drive instructions request

The place to request any scanned items you may need.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

wyldbill
Approved Member

Belt drive instructions request

Post by wyldbill »

Does anybody have an instruction manual for a Trackmaster RC10 belt drive and an A&L Lethal Weapon transmissions? i recently got them and need to be rebuilt and i need to know how to take apart the diff on both. i can probably get them apart but getting them back together in something else. i have never seen this Trackmaster before it looks like their last model maybe? The rear mounting plates are machined aluminum not bent sheet metal like usual ones and it has an idler pulley too. also has graphite side plates but I've never seen one with an idler before.

tulsa
Approved Member

Re: Belt drive instructions request

Post by tulsa »

I can help you with the A&L trans. Just give me a day or two, and I will email them to you.

wyldbill
Approved Member

Post by wyldbill »

great that will help, by the way i got the parts you sent me thanks.

wyldbill
Approved Member

Post by wyldbill »

thanks tulsa, i got the manual for the lethal weapon tranny wow that thing has alot of balls in it, i hope i dont loose them, im glad i didnt just rip it apart. you think they would have used real bearings in it instead of individual balls. now all i need is a trackmaster manual, how about it guys anybody else?

Mr. ED
Approved Member

Post by Mr. ED »

wyldbill wrote:thanks tulsa, i got the manual for the lethal weapon tranny wow that thing has alot of balls in it, i hope i dont loose them, im glad i didnt just rip it apart. you think they would have used real bearings in it instead of individual balls. now all i need is a trackmaster manual, how about it guys anybody else?
No manual, sorry, but if the manual is stopping you from using it, I'd be glad to take it offy our hands ;)

wyldbill
Approved Member

Post by wyldbill »

its not stopping me from using it because i have a trackmaster in my old blackfoot, witch also has no documentation, so i am familar with it. i just would like to have some kind of exploded view just in case i forget how to put it back together,which sometimes happen when i tear down the one in the blackfoot. some kind of parts list would be nice so i could track down parts if needed,like a replacement topshaft for the slightly bent one in the blackfoot.

Mr. ED
Approved Member

Post by Mr. ED »

pitty for me,
I really like the design from the pics. I bet you can make a crayz cool custom car with this.

Would you mind putting up some picks of that blakcfoot in the non-rc10 vintage section?

thanks, erik

wyldbill
Approved Member

Post by wyldbill »

i would if i had a digital camera or even a scanner to copy existing photos but i dont have either yet. when i get one i will do that i have some really cool stuff you guys will love.

Mr. ED
Approved Member

Post by Mr. ED »

wyldbill wrote:i would if i had a digital camera or even a scanner to copy existing photos but i dont have either yet. when i get one i will do that i have some really cool stuff you guys will love.
Sounds interesting, can't you borrow a camera "just to test it" :wink:

Daryl Lane
Approved Member

Post by Daryl Lane »

Doyou still need instructions for LW?
Old is more FUN

Team A&L know it all - really :)

LINK TO TALK A&L Off topic/Chit Chat http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31149

wyldbill
Approved Member

Post by wyldbill »

thanks daryl but i got a copy of the manual from tulsa already. i was going to email you for one but then he found his an sent me a copy. you could help me out with some other things though, i need a motor plate,tranny brace,screw set and spur gear adapter. i found a decent used one on ebay after i emailed you but it was shy a few parts and it came with 2 extra belts. the manual i got mentioned something about extra gears you could get to change the ratio do you have any and what are the ratios?

Daryl Lane
Approved Member

Post by Daryl Lane »

Not sure what manual you have, we only ever had one set of gears for the Lethal Weapons.

I have lots of parts for the Lethal Weapons - only out of RC10 Outdrives. Let me know in a pm what you need I'll get back to you
Old is more FUN

LINK TO TALK A&L Off topic/Chit Chat http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31149

wyldbill
Approved Member

Post by wyldbill »

well i finally got to take apart the lethal weapon and it turns out i have a lethal weapon 2 style, thats good cause i know i would have lost at least 1 of those little balls somewhere. daryl could you send me a copy of the L.W.2 manual anyway just incase i need something later on.

Daryl Lane
Approved Member

Post by Daryl Lane »

If you PM me your address I will get one in the mail to you.
Old is more FUN